HP TouchPad - Accessories discussion thread

raksrules said:
I got the following case from amazon for 9.98$ and yesterday i got it in mail. It had a letter inside which stated that if i write a review on amazon and email them details like order#, review URL etc, they will refund the cost back. :yahoo:

I wrote the review yesterday and it got published today and i emailed them and got a refund of 9.98$ :p

FREE CASE at the end of day.

Case URL -> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005PRCIX0/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Congrats..

The price has been steadily rising for this one, it was 15 few days back and its 18 today.

BTW I got a Acase case from ebay,real nice quality and thick padding.. 20 $

The only local available option will be to opt for an iPad case. Some good quality cases are available for iPad on ebay and in iStores. Check them. Make sure to select one that doesn't covers the gesture area or coverage of gesture area is small.

I have been using iPad case. Got it from thenvk. Its quite good. only 15% obstruction of leather around speaker area. Overall VFM case. Gesture area is thoda covered but works fine with me.

logistopath said:
Can someone recommend a decent leather case and screen protector available locally.

I have been using iPad case. Got it from thenvk. Its quite good. only 15% obstruction of leather around speaker area. Overall VFM case. Gesture area is thoda covered but works fine with me.

Hey, I have got one more Leather case that Cisco_tech mentioned. Let me know if you are interested. There is something wrong with DE,They sent me 1 more yesterday. Probably will comeback to me for the payment later.

^^ :p Thanks.. That one I already know.. :ashamed: I thought there was something else too..

@thenvk: Thanks for the offer mate. I already ordered an ACase from Ebay through GEB before seeing your post..

Now, on the hunt for a screen protector. If anyone has a spare from your pack of 2 or 3, do let me know..

logistopath said:
^^ :p Thanks.. That one I already know.. :ashamed: I thought there was something else too..

@thenvk: Thanks for the offer mate. I already ordered an ACase from Ebay through GEB before seeing your post..

Now, on the hunt for a screen protector. If anyone has a spare from your pack of 2 or 3, do let me know..

Is the screen protector really necessary? It's Gorrila glass, so it's not going to be scratched easily. And the cover that you'll be putting on will prevent any other accidental scratching.

I don't use one and I don't see the need for one too, frankly!

Back