HP Touchpad for 100$ @ US online stores

I guess he means the $100 OFF

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I stand corrected. There is indeed a clearance sale where the 16GB is going for $99, and the 31 GB for $149. Awesome deal. I wish customs guys here don't spoil the deal.

UPDATE: The price drop is expected to reflect in the US from Saturday - no confirmation yet.

Best Buy CANADA has the updated listings. Links below.

HP 16GB TouchPad with Wi-Fi : WebOS Tablets - Best Buy Canada

HP 32GB TouchPad with Wi-Fi : WebOS Tablets - Best Buy Canada

^ It shows online sold out in most places. Very weird. I wonder what timezone they would follow for 20th. PST or EST - the other two are rarely followed.

It is already available on eBay for $190

Guys, if we do get these tablets here apart from warranty are there any other potential deal breakers like region locked or what not. The touchpad is too good a tablet to sell for 100 dollars in my eyes!

I am already blinded. $99 is too good a deal to pass, I don't even have time to think. Have already started blackmailing folks in the US

Guys let's start a Go...I'm in

P.S - I presume since this is a wi-fi tablet the question of unlocking doesn't arise in the first place.So, would there be any software hurdles down the line.

Ya in Best buy Canada its Sold Out. Well for 99$ even there will be no support then also its a pretty good deal. Much much better than Beetel and Reliance tablets for 10k and 13k here.

leave this go thing

Tax will kill it

14.71% but with taxes and things 21% + shipping

checked it from shopandship

Get it from ICC duty free

will ask for a quote

will only cost for shipping 3.1 pounds

But remember webos is dead

You will have a device with no app support

HP intends pulling out from PC division also

want to sell their PC division

but $99 too good

HP drops TouchPad price like a stone, find one this weekend for $99 (update: get one now) | This is my next...

Update 2: Looks like you won’t need to visit Canada to get a $99 TouchPad after all: astute dealhounds discovered that if you click on the right links at HP’s US website while logged into a corporate or academic account, you can get the sale prices to show up right now. If that sounds like too much of a chore, you could also give HP a call. Some forumgoers are reporting success getting phone representatives to refund the several-hundred-dollar difference onto their credit cards.

Back