NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Extra
2 HSGQ GPON/XPON SFP Sticks

Price- Rs 4200 each
APC version with DDM support
Tested with Airtel, Hathway, Excitel, and Netplus—works perfectly with any ISP using GPON authentication
Shipping Rs100 extra via DTDC

This is not a profit sale; the price reflects what I paid to the seller, including customs and delivery from China. I got 4 pieces—one for myself and three for friends, but two of them backed out.

PRODUCT PAGE

ALIBABA PAGE

photo_2024-08-20 15.34.37.jpeg
photo_2024-08-20 15.35.36.jpeg
photo_2024-08-20 15.33.38.jpeg
photo_2024-08-20 15.34.39.jpeg

Last edited:
Please excuse this post may be offtopic.
Currently govt pushing strict policies for TEC certified ONTs. I've seen BSNL LCOs replacing subscriber end functional ONU/ONTs with the Equipment certified under MTCTE with strict MAC address and some TR069 compliance. ( Maybe for blocking china telecom ONTs)
What if airtel or other ISPs are compelled by TRAI policy to allow only TEC certified ONTs. These costly devices would be garbage then because their OLTs would not register these SFP sticks.

What if airtel or other ISPs are compelled by TRAI policy to allow only TEC certified ONTs. These costly devices would be garbage then because their OLTs would not register these SFP sticks
I was also thinking of using SFP module for GPON authentication on Airtel but this news would make me hold back my decision. Is it better to invest in a 10 GBE pci card and use another router ? Just thinking out loud

Please excuse this post may be offtopic.
Currently govt pushing strict policies for TEC certified ONTs. I've seen BSNL LCOs replacing subscriber end functional ONU/ONTs with the Equipment certified under MTCTE with strict MAC address and some TR069 compliance. ( Maybe for blocking china telecom ONTs)
What if airtel or other ISPs are compelled by TRAI policy to allow only TEC certified ONTs. These costly devices would be garbage then because their OLTs would not register these SFP sticks.
All Airtel ONTs are TEC certified, at least from what I've seen over the past 5 years.
Airtel uses GPON authentication, where only the serial number matters, not the brand of the ONT. You can change to any ONT, whether TEC certified or not, and it won't matter to Airtel. They just check if the ONT is being used, and once you clone the serial number in the SFP, it gets authenticated with the OLT model number has no role in authentication with OLTs.

TR-069 has no role in this either. Airtel only uses it to push firmware updates to routers and to access them remotely for troubleshooting.

So, what you're suggesting isn’t possible at all.
I was also thinking of using SFP module for GPON authentication on Airtel but this news would make me hold back my decision. Is it better to invest in a 10 GBE pci card and use another router ? Just thinking out loud

Back