HTC Desire 600 With 4.5" Display, quad-core CPU, BoomSound and Sense 5 Announced

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Mar 19, 2008
Pune
HTC has announced its new mid-range Desire series dual-SIM smartphone dubbed Desire 600, which carries many features from the flagship One at much lower price point.

The HTC Desire 600 runs Android Jelly Bean with Sense 5 on top , similar to the flagship and includes the HTC Blinkfeed home screen which draws content from various sources. It also features the stereo BoomSound speakers on the front with dedicated amplifiers. Their is Beats audio enhancement as well.

The Desire 600 packs a 4.5 inch S-LCD2 display with qHD resolution. Under the hood, it has 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 chipset with Cortex A5 CPU with Adreno 203 GPU, 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage.

On the back it has 8MP camera with AF and LED flash and a 1.6MP camera on the front. Connectivity suite includes dual-active SIM slots, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n , NFC and GPS. It has 1860 mAh battery.

The Desire 600 seems to be a great mid-range offering, but a better chipset like Snapdragon 400 would have made it more attractive. It will start launching globally from next month. No info on pricing yet.

Source

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
I had read some mod mentioning in a review thread when the OP (not roboghost) there mentioned to read the remaining review on an external blog. This one is TE link but yes i agree that the news should be copy pasted here.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
actually the links are autogenerated .. i do not post on forum .. the forum comments are linked to the portal ..

Ok so say you post a news story on the blog and it automatically creates a new thread here with the text "view post on blog" ? :confused:
That's new.