HTC Desire ( White ) 6 months warranty for 14000/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Selling my 6 months old HTC Desire White.

I has one scratch on silver rim right above the trackpad and one scratch n right above the screen in the same line ( and a lil scuff right next to it ).

I bought it on 25th of Jan 2011 and so it has almost 6 n half months warranty left on it.

Yet price dropped to 11000.00/- ( shipping additional )

Same day shipping guaranteed ( if paid before 6.30 PM )

Phone comes with all the accesories including data cable cum charger, headphones, manual and box.

Pics:

[/URL

[URL=http://img64.imageshack.us/i/img4468z.jpg/]

Thanks for looking

Chaztin

If you can post the detailed image of scratches, it would be more helpful for buyers to decide and your sale might go faster.

Just a suggestion :)

I tried to, don't know why it isn't showing up properly I will click more pics, mark it and upload soon.

haris5sani said:
I heard frm my frnd that Hotspot is offering HTC Desire in just 16k as brand new in some offer.....!!!
pratzgh1 said:
Desire is available for 15.5K at saholic... So revise ur price bro...
Just checked :(...bloody electronics and price drops. But they don't have the white model for sale.

Yet price dropped to 12,500 ( shipping additional )

FY, Saholic doesn't have stock for the Desire 85% of the time

EDIT : It doesn't even have stock of the Desire right now :lol:

No problem.

@Sriharsha thanks for the PM man :), nice of you but m looking for a quick sale :(.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

final 2 days of sale...11k.

Last day of sale today, final price drop of 10.5k+shipping. PM me or reply back here only if you are serious regarding the purchase and willing to make the payment today itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back