HTC Hero Android phone. (Brown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hey guys.

I am reopening this thread.

Have HTC Hero Android Phone for sale which I bought from a friend who was in need of urgent cash.
He bought it on diwali. Comes with free gprs for airtel users which my friend has not activated. So if you are airtel user, you can enjoy 6 month free airtel GPRS.
Comes with original box, bill, memory card (2GB), and all accessories.
Phone bought from Anupam Stationeries Mumbai. Original Bill of Rs. 33k will be provided to the buyer.

Screen and body is scratchless except 1 small scratch near the top as shown in picture. Its too small to even catch on camera.

Had purchased couple of Paid games ( Robo defence, and Baseball Superstars ). Those are loaded on the phone. APK backup file is on the memory card.

The phone is still in perfect condition. I am also adding few updated pictures. And will bundle additional free scratch guard, and full body black sleeve as you can see in the picture. It fits perfectly ( I have also attached the pics with full body cover on. Its not cheapo low quality silicon cases which are too thick and basically spoils the phone looks. As you can see this is very good and has snug fit without spoiling the looks.
Going for Rs.21k only.
Warranty till 23th October 2010.

Here are the pics.

3304aec8a5885064.jpg

3304aec8a58abdff.jpg

3304aec8a58cf46d.jpg

UPDATED PICS

free image host

I just brought a phone else I would have taken it:|

My condolences to his family and may god give the strength to bear this unbearable loss

was busy and offline for couple of days. So sorry for late PMs. All pms replied.

Price dropped to Rs.26k + Shipping.

And guys linking to ebay second hand sales, those are imported phones without local warranty ( hell half the phones on ebay which say with warranty and under 30k are grey market pieces with dealer warranty ).

nice price & nice phone. Stunning looks, have had it for few days. BTW shri is it quad band? I mean does it support UMTS 2100? in India HTC is not so graceful in terms of band, not sure about this one. May buy a new one for my dad, he is too fussy about new things. I showed him yours but said "wo mark hai on the top" "quad band nahi hoga"

Its

* UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (900/2100 MHz)

* GSM/GPRS/EDGE:

850/900/1800/1900 MHz

Quad band GSM and Dual band UMTS/HDPA.

Unlike their past releases like original Diamond which had band restriction, the recent HTC Models do not have such band restriction. Its same as any other European / Asian Hero.

bump for you..!! seems to be a gr8 sale ..!! condolences to your friend but i do not have that much of cash.. even i am looking out for a phone.

Oh wow, wish it were white! I would've bought this in a jiffy!

Please convey our condolences to your friend in this time of bereavement.

Good luck with the sale.

Bump......

Phone is back on sale.

Still in perfect condition.

Still I have added today's pic in first post.

Price slashed to 23k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back