HTC launches One ME, world's first phone with Helio X10 chip

AMG

Skilled
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC has launched the first smartphone with Mediatek's new Helion X10 chip in China. However, the company has not provided price and availability details of the new One ME smartphone.

The dual-sim HTC One ME smartphone features a 5.2-inch QHD (1440x2560p) display and runs on Android Lollipop 5.0 (Lollipop) skinned with Sense UI software. Backed by 3GB RAM, the smartphone's Helion X10 chip is based on 64-bit architecture and has eight cores running at 2.2GHz.

One ME offers 32GB of internal storage and can support microSD cards of up to 2TB.

The phone sports a 20MP primary camera with LED flash and a 4-ultra pixel secondary camera, and packs a 2,840mAh battery. For connectivity, the dual-sim smartphone offers 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 4.1, NFC and micro-USB.

HTC One ME will be available in three colours - Meteor Grey, Gold Sepia, and Rose Gold.

Source: Times of India

So HTC found a new love in mediatek chipsets eh? Their "G" phones and now this. But then again the average end users dont care. They only want a "good" product. I wonder how their sales will do. Personally my love for them has disappeared in the non-top-tier segment. :([DOUBLEPOST=1433567566][/DOUBLEPOST]And 2TB card...just what the heck...

^ Huh... What is wrong with Mediatek chipsets? They are one of the best ARM SoC designers and the other biggie ARM SoC designer rivals like Qualcomm fear them.

btw, the name is Helio and not Helion.

Back