FS: Mobile HTC One MAX and Red Droid DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone will not have hdfc card and that is not the way to compare the prices of the product? Can you get it for 48K from your local store by saying FK giving 10% discount and why dont you give? When it sells for 54K outside, his price 46K is not bad considering it does not have warranty and still he mention that people can PM him with their offer.

Lol dude u cant read properly I said 52k locally and when did I said everyone can buy it from FK I clearly mentioned its for those who have hdfc cards l, Also just to let u know just for the sake of ur price argument u can get this phone for approx 36k I if u really want to know how just let me know ill pm the link or will post here for u. I think u already know u can buy it for 36k.

Lol dude u cant read properly I said 52k locally and when did I said everyone can buy it from FK I clearly mentioned its for those who have hdfc cards l, Also just to let u know just for the sake of ur price argument u can get this phone for approx 36k I if u really want to know how just let me know ill pm the link or will post here for u. I think u already know u can buy it for 36k.

Even I would like to know where I can get this for 36k in India.

When did I said u can get this for 36k from india but US yes. Why u asking u this u should know more then me as u bough this overseas.

I didn't get it for 36k even from US so I would like to know where I can get a sealed pack brand new unused HTC One MAX for 36k with an original Verizon Shell/Holster case worth $35 for 36k shipped to India.

Also FYI, I am selling this in India so you should post price for India. This sale thread is clearly not for people who can wait a week and a half to get their hands on something. It is for people who don't wanna get into the hassles of importing stuff and want this in 2 days in their hands for 10k less than that what they would have to pay at a local store.

I didn't get it for 36k even from US so I would like to know where I can get a sealed pack brand new unused HTC One MAX for 36k with an original Verizon Shell/Holster case worth $35 for 36k shipped to India.

Also FYI, I am selling this in India so you should post price for India. This sale thread is clearly not for people who can wait a week and a half to get their hands on something. It is for people who don't wanna get into the hassles of importing stuff and want this in 2 days in their hands for 10k less than that what they would have to pay at a local store.

When u paid 485 for it how come it will not cost approx 36k.....

As for the indian price i had already done that check my earlier post....u should have mentioned that this is not for people who can wait for a week if u would have done that would have not post on this thread as i can wait for a week or even 10 days to save atleaset 15k. :p

Last edited:
When u paid 485 for it how come it will not cost approx 36k.....

As for the indian price i had already done that check my earlier post....u should have mentioned that this is not for people who can wait for a week if u would have done that would have not post on this thread as i can wait for a week or even 10 days to save atleaset 15k. :p

FYI, that is my phone and that didn't come unused and I paid $525 for it in the end as I had it overnighted to my address.
This one, I ordered for my friend when he came to know I had ordered a One MAX and he paid full retail for this one as good deals on a One MAX are hard to come by as you must know yourself. I just got lucky with mine. This one came for 46.7k because stupid Verizon shipped it in an enormous box.

Also if you really like looking out for people so much why don't you post such deals in the Hot Deals section. That is the right place for such posts, not a sale thread.

P.S. - Do you keep tabs on me man. Not healthy at all dude.

FYI, that is my phone and that didn't come unused and I paid $525 for it in the end as I had it overnighted to my address.
This one, I ordered for my friend when he came to know I had ordered a One MAX and he paid full retail for this one as good deals on a One MAX are hard to come by as you must know yourself. I just got lucky with mine. This one came for 46.7k because stupid Verizon shipped it in an enormous box.

Also if you really like looking out for people so much why don't you post such deals in the Hot Deals section. That is the right place for such posts, not a sale thread.

Whatever u also know what i know......which came for whom, Thanks will start posting hot deals in the deals section, Also they are not hard to come and were never got my self 2 yesterday for 460 each now don't ask how as u may have better source then me as i don't buy from online sites they way people do, Also u can buy many many mint pieces for under 500 over ebay, Don't blame me that i started this just posted the Indian prices and the price for which one can buy it from overseas and u qusted it and wanted to know HOW, So please don't point finger on me as 3 are pointing u.

In one of the post u said one cannot buy it for 36k and now in ur last post u said that was my phone which u bought for 485 LOL, This is my last post here if u need more information PM me.

I think you should read the thread properly... you said in FK you can get it for 48K and comparing that with the price what OP posted. So i asked, can you compare the same with your local dealer and get it for 48k? So please read it properly before jumping... and if you know where you can get it for 36K, then why you crapping this thread by asking what offer he can provide? you can go and get it for 36K right?

Whatever u also know what i know......which came for whom, Thanks will start posting hot deals in the deals section, Also they are not hard to come and were never got my self 2 yesterday for 460 each now don't ask how as u may have better source then me as i don't buy from online sites they way people do, Also u can buy many many mint pieces for under 500 over ebay, Don't blame me that i started this just posted the Indian prices and the price for which one can buy it from overseas and u qusted it and wanted to know HOW, So please don't point finger on me as 3 are pointing u.

In one of the post u said one cannot buy it for 36k and now in ur last post u said that was my phone which u bought for 485 LOL, This is my last post here if u need more information PM me.

Don't worry bro. I don't want to fight and trust me this will easily sell for my asking price locally, I just don't like to deal with people over the phone as my work schedule isn't suitable for that.
Trust me I know what the price for mint ones are and I had advised my friend to wait but he just saw mine and didn't wait for the right deal. Now he is being a PITA. You must know how noob friends can be at times.
But you must also realize that there is a big price difference when it comes to brand new unused phone rather than a mint phone. Even at eBay and Swappa brand new sealed pack ones weren't available for anything less than retail at the time I ordered this for him. The prices have come down now but this was ordered nearly 10 days ago and prices were a lot higher then.
As for finger pointing, I didn't intend that but you should understand that the target audience for such a sale thread is different from the people who are comfortable in importing stuff. I think you must know a lot of people yourself who can't or won't order stuff themselves even if you tell them everything and are more comfortable having everything done for them. And I deemed people over here are more than intelligent to know that already. I guess I should start posting in the OP (as I have done before) that if you find a better deal elsewhere you are more than welcome to buy from there. I stopped writing that down because it sounds arrogant and haughty and I don't wanna come off that way when people read my post.

I think you should read the thread properly... you said in FK you can get it for 48K and comparing that with the price what OP posted. So i asked, can you compare the same with your local dealer and get it for 48k? So please read it properly before jumping... and if you know where you can get it for 36K, then why you crapping this thread by asking what offer he can provide? you can go and get it for 36K right?

OH GOD
images.jpg

http://www.ebay.in/itm/HTC-One-Max-...nes&hash=item4acda8c25f&_uhb=1#ht_2673wt_1143

People like i cannot understand.....36k price came later i asked him to PM me his best offer simple really don't know when it was between me and rdep why u putting ur leg in it that to without any clue about the price on purpose i did not posted the above link earlier i knew that people will come with that ewvery one do not have a HDFC card so now do u really need the CARD.

still you did not understand meaning of thread crapping... you only started by quoting my post saying you can it for 36K... so please do the homework before pin-pointing others...

OH GODView attachment 30599

http://www.ebay.in/itm/HTC-One-Max-...nes&hash=item4acda8c25f&_uhb=1#ht_2673wt_1143

People like i cannot understand.....36k price came later i asked him to PM me his best offer simple really don't know when it was between me and rdep why u putting ur leg in it that to without any clue about the price on purpose i did not posted the above link earlier i knew that people will come with that ewvery one do not have a HDFC card so now do u really need the CARD.

Wow. That is definitely a great deal. I can understand that you didn't post that link for the sake of my thread but it would definitely have saved you a lot of trouble.
I guess it is time to head over to OLX:mad:.
Mods this thread can be closed.

still you did not understand meaning of thread crapping... you only started by quoting my post saying you can it for 36K... so please do the homework before pin-pointing others...

There was a reason to quote ur post coz as per u it was available for k where as it not true, Go buy one for 48.5k and yes U DONT NEED A HDFRC CARD FOR THAT. I hope u understnd this now, Please a humble request dont quote my post again pmeing u my whats app # can catch me there.

Rd replying ur PM.

Thanks ,

please read it before posting.. the last reply(the reply which you quoted) i've given here is not quoting any of the reply.. i know my limit...so you would please...

Droid DNA can also be used on CDMA by the prospective buyer which Butterfly can't be.
Also I requested this thread to be closed earlier by reporting the OP as both phones have been sold already. Wonder why it is still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back