Htc one x and Htc one v available now

There it ruins it all with its crappy looks "One V" ! Kudos to HTC
123.gif

Check the seller's history of the devices sold.

He has bumped One V by more than a 1000 bucks and bumped up the One X by arnd Rs 2500.
123.gif

when he bumped the price, i sent him a mail regarding the pricing..he bluntly replied it was a prelaunch offer with limited quantity.. although i am pretty sure thats not the case, he would have been informed about prices from other sites and hence became more greedy suddenly !

when he bumped the price, i sent him a mail regarding the pricing..he bluntly replied it was a prelaunch offer with limited quantity.. although i am pretty sure thats not the case, he would have been informed about prices from other sites and hence became more greedy suddenly !

Ahh he's a bugger !
<

But one thing for sure, there's gonna be a big correction in their prices in some time down the line. Let's say around the time when the S3 & its variants are launched, as it could blow them away if speculations(10 mil pre-ordered !) are anything to go by.

So those waiting to buy any one of them should wait a bit more, if they can that is.
<

there are also romuors that the s3 might run on dual launchers... http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/samsung-galaxy-s3-to-run-dual-launchers-1072094

No kidding. That just looks plain fugly!
indifferent14.gif

+1 ,very ugly
mad44.gif

Wow, you must be one of the very few who didn't like the phone's design. IMO HTC has outdone themselves with this phone! It is soooo much better than anything HTC has produced till now.

How can you not like this beauty?! After ages I've even considered another Android phone.. 4.7", 720p gorgeous display. Even got a 10 for display and 9 for design from TheVerge which is saying something.

htconexreview661020gall.jpg

http://www.theverge....tc-one-x-review

Another pic for comparison -

loltuk.png

and the comment accompanying this pic -

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It makes the iPhone’s symmetry look… [/font]ugly[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. Is that even possible?[/font]

sei it mostly depends on how it looks in real time.the iphone 4s design and build quality looks fantastic when you keep it on the table alongside some other device[in my case the note].

when do you guys think this one will be available at our local croma stores?

i just want to have a feel of the phone and its design before making a call between the 4s and this.i am totally sold out on the specs and the screen size.

Wow, you must be one of the very few who didn't like the phone's design. IMO HTC has outdone themselves with this phone! It is soooo much better than anything HTC has produced till now.

How can you not like this beauty?! After ages I've even considered another Android phone.. 4.7", 720p gorgeous display. Even got a 10 for display and 9 for design from TheVerge which is saying something.

htconexreview661020gall.jpg

http://www.theverge....tc-one-x-review

Another pic for comparison -

loltuk.png

and the comment accompanying this pic -

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It makes the iPhone’s symmetry look… [/font]ugly[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. Is that even possible?[/font]

we are talking abt the HTC One V not the HTC One X

Htc X is a stunning design
<
I agree

^ Aah thanks for the clarification. I am with you then. Even I didn't like the HTC One V design..

Though I will not be able to justify spending 38k... even on this phone..
<

Yep, agreed. One X looks absolutely stunning! I was so looking forward to getting the Galaxy Nexus, but now this has tempted me to rethink it(though I love the new Nexus)! Probably gonna wait for launch of S3 and then take a call!

Is it only me or HTC one V looks similar to HTC Legend to anyone else too. And i didnt like the legend too.

HTC one V

srq9I.jpg

HTC Legend

DVJBY.jpg

Back