Htc one x and Htc one v available now

Is it only me or HTC one V looks similar to HTC Legend to anyone else too. And i didnt like the legend too.

HTC one V

HTC Legend

So much for their new design philosophy !
sleep.png

Design wise:

They have a similar design except for a little bit tinkering according to their 'new' design philosophy.

But this 'one' has some addons like being thinner (which ofcourse is aided by the new Qualcomm SOC) and how can I forget their so called 10000V anodizing tech (let's see if it's worth it, p.s. only black 'one' has it)
happy55.gif

I don't know what went wrong, the One X and One S look simply stunning. Infact, for me ONE S is the winner, the phone I WANT tag.

One V... WTF, I mean WTF did they do? Why couldn't they just NOT MESS with the design and LET IT BE? I hate it's design, and that alone is enough to never make me buy that piece.

I ordered HTC One X from Sangeetha Mobile Bangalore for 35.3k! Awaiting delivery
<

btw, I sold my Galaxy nexus just after 10 days as it was hanging a lot. Maybe I was wrong to go with Samsung.. HTC here I come.
<

+1 The One V is ugly which is sad cause it was inspired by the HTC Legend, which is probably one of the best built HTC phones till today. Everything from its brilliant finish to the random dottted speaker grille to the weird chin .... it was awesome. The One V, not so much....

For people in India who wish to buy HTC, BEWARE! They have next to zilch customer care service even in a city like Mumbai. I am surprised they even consider selling in a country without setting up enough service centers. I'd suggest you take a look at the extremely well built Nokia n900 if you want a good smartphone with exceptional after-sale service. (Sorry for the anti-HTC rant but I believe such pathetic service is partially cheating the customer).

aproxymate

^^^ it depends in some places , some service center sucks , even Nokia,sony,samsung service in few places sucks . Its not about the company , that happens because of the attitude of the employees . They keep hot blood youngsters
mad44.gif
....... they will laugh inside in mind when we take a spoiled phone with sad face and seeking help .

I don't know what went wrong, the One X and One S look simply stunning. Infact, for me ONE S is the winner, the phone I WANT tag.

One V... WTF, I mean WTF did they do? Why couldn't they just NOT MESS with the design and LET IT BE? I hate it's design, and that alone is enough to never make me buy that piece.

LOL, looks like your phone buying dilemma isn't getting any easier...

aproxymate

^^^ it depends in some places , some service center sucks , even Nokia,sony,samsung service in few places sucks . Its not about the company , that happens because of the attitude of the employees . They keep hot blood youngsters
mad44.gif
....... they will laugh inside in mind when we take a spoiled phone with sad face and seeking help .

They have ONE service center in Mumbai. And the guy there never picks up calls. That's saying something considering Nokia have a couple in my small time and that too since 2002.

I ordered HTC One X from Sangeetha Mobile Bangalore for 35.3k! Awaiting delivery
happy19.gif

btw, I sold my Galaxy nexus just after 10 days as it was hanging a lot. Maybe I was wrong to go with Samsung.. HTC here I come.
happy19.gif

They have listed it for almost 38k on their website, how were you able to manage for 35.3k?

have sangeetha delivered your phone yet? I am still waiting for mine to be shipped. They say they dont have stock

@devvfata1ity Ya I got it on friday, but they sent me black instead of white! I sent the phone back to them on that day itself! WIll be getting white one on tuesday

They have listed it for almost 38k on their website, how were you able to manage for 35.3k?

@jainanshal Sangeetha mobiles with 2% cash back offer!

Checked out HTC One X @ Technovision, Hyderabad, today... Available for 35.5k...

If I wait a month, I might be able to get the white one for 30k...

@jainanshal,

Yes Buddy, they have increased their price now.. it was Rs.36xxx and with cashback it came to Rs. 35300, it was the next cheapest deal after ngpay which are offering One X black for around Rs. 34xxx.

Back