HTC P3400i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my brother`s HTC P3400i.
He bought it last Dec before going to the US.After reaching US he bought a CDMA connection hence this phone was unused.As off now the total time duration used is showing 1 hour.
Not even a single scratch on phone.Everything ,The headphone The charger and the cable are unused.
I think 3-4 days warranty is still remaining and in addition to this I can give 1month testing warranty.
Whats included
HTC P3400i
OEM Headphone (Still in packing)
OEM Charger (Still in Packing)
OEM Data Transfer Cable (Still in Packing)

And off course bill and the orignal box...

I am not planning to ship the item.:hap2:

PRICE = 6K

wELL eVEN MY BRO DON`T KNOW ABT THE PHONE,HE WAS STUCK IN BTW READING THE MANUALS OF THE PHN.

AS NOW HE GOT HIMSELF A 3gs AND A GIFTED (RATHER DUMPED) HIS 2g TO ME.HE WANTS THIS PEICE TO GO OFF HIS LIST RATHER THAN BEING LAID AS IS FOR ANOTHER 1 YR.
LOOKING FOR FAST SALE CAN NEGOTIATE A BIT ON PRICES......!!

Dude your price is too high.This one is now off the market(end of life device)It is very slow and underperforming.The new advanced version of the same category is htc touch viva..which comes with 1year warranty in 8k with ebay coupon discount.I sold mine in 4k..
Hope u find someone to buy this one. goodluck:hap2:

Sorry for crapping this thread
but the call duration reading u said can be altered in HTC P3400i

just by reformatting the phone(option included in phone)the call duration readings go 00:00:00:bleh:

PPl like crapping the thread.
Don`t know abt if it can be altered or not.
If theres any other way u can get it checked.

REST condition says how much it has been used.

People beware of this guy,
I was selling a nokia dock speaker, he agreed to buy it confirmed everything and EVEN confirmed to have paid but he lied about paying(as even after 5 days no payment showed up in my account) and he had even asked me to send the package before paying just on trust I was about to send the item before confirming the payment but couldn't due to exams.
I got everything ready for shipping and tried PMing / messaging him. He never replied. Now after about 2 months he's selling a costly item so whoever wants to buy it be aware of this guy.

Mods you can delete this post if you find it irrelevant I just don't want some poor guy on TE to get cheated.

Thanks.

^^ Please use the right section for the feedback. In addition there is the I-trust system which can be used too.

aman.pitbull said:
People beware of this guy,
I was selling a nokia dock speaker, he agreed to buy it confirmed everything and EVEN confirmed to have paid but he lied about paying(as even after 5 days no payment showed up in my account) and he had even asked me to send the package before paying just on trust I was about to send the item before confirming the payment but couldn't due to exams.
I got everything ready for shipping and tried PMing / messaging him. He never replied. Now after about 2 months he's selling a costly item so whoever wants to buy it be aware of this guy.

Mods you can delete this post if you find it irrelevant I just don't want some poor guy on TE to get cheated.

Thanks.
Bro I think it was u only who told me on yahoo chat that you didn`t want to sell ur dock ???
Well I can look for the chat msgs and post here.

Well I am not ready to sell it to ppl like u who are here just to crap the thread
and abt the cost of my item I think its genuine so I don`t need ur advice.
So better back off...

Well I never told you that I didn't want to sell it. Instead after you told me you've deposited the money I reminded you that no money has been deposited in my account so check it with your bank branch. After this you never replied and vanished from the scene completely.

Please don't keep lying again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back