HTC strikes back

I dont know why, but for some reason HTC is stalling launch of Desire for India. They even had Indian FW ready and was distributed on the phone sent out to media people. But still no launch. It will now mostly ship with Froyo with Sense. Official firmware has already been leaked out and its fantastic :)

Amazing phone Shripad .Congrats ! :D The only android phone Ive ever fallen in love with .Had it in my hands for 2-3 days .. but had to let go due to lack of funds :(.

Shripad said:
I dont know why, but for some reason HTC is stalling launch of Desire for India. They even had Indian FW ready and was distributed on the phone sent out to media people. But still no launch. It will now mostly ship with Froyo with Sense. Official firmware has already been leaked out and its fantastic :)

E-mailed HTC support and they got back saying it "may" be launched second week of August. But this is not reliable.. they've been responding saying it will launch in 3-4 weeks from May/June. But I have a feeling with the delay this time, it will be launched with Froyo on board. But i'm praying that they price in the 25-27k range.

@Shripad - Waiting for a detailed review from you. Will you recommend it?? I'm particularly concerned about the battery life, and more recently with rumours about htc relacing AMOLEDs with Super LCDs...

Back