html and php query ?

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
guys i want you to visit the following site :

Computers

there u can see that the web page have a bg image.

but my gqestion is that when we press ctrl and scroll down the mouse wheel { zoom out }, the image and the web page gets smaller but if we download the image , that image is not so big, so how did the guy got to get the multi-color effect same as the i mage has in that html ????

i tried it , the image gets where it should be same as that guy but the other part always get the background color { in default white }.:huh:

can some one explain me that thing ???

I guess that you are referring to bg3_body.jpg image (1632 x 1177 Pixels)

it is displayed thru below css AND applied to outer table cell - that may be

the reason for your observation ..

Code:
.bg3_body {background: url("../images/bg3_body.jpg") no-repeat scroll center 0 transparent;

height: 100%;}

idid the same thing then also the image is fixed in t e center but if we zoom out living the image part, every thing is white or black as what keep the bg color. :(

princeoo7 said:
idid the same thing then also the image is fixed in t e center but if we zoom out living the image part, every thing is white or black as what keep the bg color. :(
Code:
body{
    background: #202020;
}

This code makes the background color . Please be clear about what image you are talking about .
Anyway these two images make the background :
Code:
.bg2_body {
    background: url("../images/bg2_body.gif") repeat-x scroll 0 0 transparent;
}

and

Code:
.bg3_body {
    background: url("../images/bg3_body.jpg") no-repeat scroll center 0 transparent;
}
:cool2:

I recommend using firebug on firefox / web inspector on chrome :)

that's because the website has #202020 set as body background and the bg2_body.gif is set to the table if I am not wrong. Hence he gets that grey background which remains gray and the wallpaper zooms with the content of the page which is put in a table.

Back