http://www.gosf.in/

Buying geetanjali gold coins on shopping.timesofindia . is it reliable?/ has anybody bought gold online??

Asking this since getting 24k 995 purity gold at 3150/gram there.

there is nothing there for the regular buyers. probably newcomers might get sucked in by marketing.

even internationally the blackfriday/cybermonday deals have been subdued this year except for some good SSD deals

_

I think a whole lot of us should put in our feedback to google n the rest.. this is utter bullcrap!

HS18 had much better deals and discounts on their regular coupons as did Indiatimes Shopping... instead of what rubbish they have now.

Most of the sites are offering utter crappy items for sales .. toasters.. pen drives etc. What a mockery for such a hyped up event. More like a NON EVENT now.

There was some coupon, may be on yatra (do not remember and do not want to visit again ) it was giving 100 bucks off on 9999. :rofl:

The worst offender is Flipkart, IMO. Their idea of a discount is free EMI (lol) on unwanted/obsolete items. FAIL!

And it's laughable that they feature prominently in news related to GOSF along with Google. Flipkart's business model (make no losses, no coupons) doesn't allow great deals to be offered like the other biggies HS18, Pepperfry, ebay, Infibeam and Indiatimes

Don't know,maybe people haven't tracked products and their prices yesterday well, I guess.
Bought a shoe already and yeah with discount.
The discount was worth,in my opinion.

useless deals in all sites. And yeah Flipkart is an epic fail.

I was looking forward for some travel deals - what yatra is offering - Rupees 100 OFF on total value upto Rs. 9999. :facepalm:

The people at flipkart should get a dictionary which explains them the meaning of discounts.
It seems their current one has a rather funny take on it.

Back