http://www.gosf.in/

Best deal I could find is with ipad mini and ipad 4 from homeshop18 Discounts of 4500 for lower end and 6000 for higher end model

HomeShop18 - Apparel Flat 50% off, Home & Kitchen Flat 30% off, Appliances Flat 20% off, Jewellery Rs. 500 off

Found one more good deal
If you are looking for a high end laptop
Asus K55VM-SX086D @ 46992.00

Cheap Asus K55VM-SX086D sales India | Asus K55VM-SX086D Themes | Asus K55VM-SX086D Laptop review

Apply Coupon code: GG121212
and Get Additional 12% OFF On everything
Min Purchase of 12,000/-

GOSF was sort of a letdown. Most sites as usual increased the average price, I still remember seeing 1TB external HDD for around 5000 on eBay, on the day of sale its 6200, utter crap
Also most sites declared that discount copuons would not be applicable to electronics, HDDs, computer peripherals etc
Another interesting tactic was putting most of the items "Out of Stock" or "Sold out" while reducing price, I checked out a Logitech gaming mouse for 1500(normal price 2100), fking sold out at 2.33 am in morning on 12-12-12, are you kidding me!!:mad03:
Generally I found HS18 and Timtara deals little better than others, got a 2800rs 2.1 speakers for 2200rs after discounts :)

GOSF was sort of a letdown. Most sites as usual increased the average price, I still remember seeing 1TB external HDD for around 5000 on eBay, on the day of sale its 6200, utter crap
Also most sites declared that discount copuons would not be applicable to electronics, HDDs, computer peripherals etc
Another interesting tactic was putting most of the items "Out of Stock" or "Sold out" while reducing price, I checked out a Logitech gaming mouse for 1500(normal price 2100), fking sold out at 2.33 am in morning on 12-12-12, are you kidding me!!:mad03:
Generally I found HS18 and Timtara deals little better than others, got a 2800rs 2.1 speakers for 2200rs after discounts :)

u need gaming gear ? pm me.

Timtara can provide 80%+ discount any day of the year!!!

What a letdown 12-12-12 was! Bakwas deals, I had so much hope and was waiting to purchase Galaxy Note 2 and was expecting the price to be around 30K but utter load of crap deals..Disappointed big time.

The worst offender is Flipkart, IMO. Their idea of a discount is free EMI (lol) on unwanted/obsolete items. FAIL!

25% off on clothing items wasnt bad, esp the bewakoof.com tshirts

Yes, that puts them at par with other online retailers in terms of price, but then you get Flipkart service...

- - - Updated - - -

Flipkart atleast changes prices almost daily... whats the point of comparing prices 2 weeks apart?

What a letdown 12-12-12 was! Bakwas deals, I had so much hope and was waiting to purchase Galaxy Note 2 and was expecting the price to be around 30K but utter load of crap deals..Disappointed big time.

Note2 was available for 33690.that was the best deal on ebay.

25% off on clothing items wasnt bad, esp the bewakoof.com tshirts

Yes, that puts them at par with other online retailers in terms of price, but then you get Flipkart service...

Maybe so, but how many people really buy clothes online?? Unless you've tried something on in a store and then bought the same item online, it's a major headache. They almost never fit.

As far as Flipkart service goes, I find that there isn't a major difference between them and other retailers.

Maybe so, but how many people really buy clothes online?? Unless you've tried something on in a store and then bought the same item online, it's a major headache. They almost never fit.

As far as Flipkart service goes, I find that there isn't a major difference between them and other retailers.

If you are buying formals, then yes. Otherwise for stuff like informal Tshits, gym shorts\lounge shorts,etc I find buying online perfectly fine.

Ordered 3 items, all were a good fit.

As for non FK, have had experiences with ebay.in, shopclues and Homeshop18. None were as smooth as FK. They were 98 where FK is 99.5

Back