Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

can someone pls give me his account details?..so that I am ready for the next shipment!

Re: Huawei E122 HSDPA 3G USB Modem 7.2Mbps 3G Mobile Broadband Rs 2250/- FREE Shippi

@dvdstoredelhi

When these modems will available again ?
I have not got any reply from u.....:(
May be u r very busy these days.
No problem.
Unfortunately I have to buy it from ur ebay store cos the Shipping Address problem have not solved yet at ur theitbazzar site.
Bad luck,have to pay more being a TE member.
BTW,nub question.
Do u test these modems yourself for DOA check before shipping.....:ashamed:

Guys, can anyone from Pune / Maharashtra / BSNL West Zone confirm whether this modem is working fine with BSNL 3G? Even I'm interested in buying one.

iChaitanya said:
Guys, can anyone from Pune / Maharashtra / BSNL West Zone confirm whether this modem is working fine with BSNL 3G? Even I'm interested in buying one.
I am from Pune, ordered it 2 days back should receive it by tomorow. I will post the result once I get my hands on it.

Yes it does work :) with BSNL 3G anywhere in India :)

chalo...finally ordered one for myself:)

thnx for the link supra....

hopefully i should be set to go@250kbps once i reach india:):)

NP sir :)

I am sure you will utilize it to the best and ya 250KB/s should be easy in your place :)

Guys ,

Suneesh Bhai Is On a Holy Trip To Himachal And Will Be Back Tommorow .Posting This On Behalf Of My Friend

Paaji I heard even you have got E122 now :D....hw is it dng ? Sometimes you can also put a showoff :D

Supra said:
Paaji I heard even you have got E122 now :D....hw is it dng ? Sometimes you can also put a showoff :D

Bhai did Not Buy It ,

Lol Got One Unit From Suneesh Bhai a customer Came and Took It ,Then Never Got The Time To Get Another One .what i am Doing Now is That i Have a Google Nexus One And i Am Using This With That Phone With USB Access Point Facility Hence i Have a Mobile Office ,But This Time i Was Off To Ajmer To a Trip Related To My Land there And i Left The Charger @ Chd Lol .I Am Growing Old

Have placed an order (order no. 288) and done PM. Please check and confirm my shipping details.

I have docomo SIM, can I use docomo SIM for this USB Data card. Does anyone tested?

Yes you can use any 2G/3G sim card on this. I have used personally Docomo 3G on the same and got very high speeds of above 5 Mbps downloads and 1.5 Mbps uploads. Also used Aircel/Airtel 2G sim cards.

@dvdstoredelhi

Huawei E1820 is it available ? :)

Hi,

Just now I placed order (no. 297) for this modem and a USB extension cord.

Have made the NEFT payment (will take little time to transfer, coz today is Sunday ;) )

Please do the needful asap.

thanks

Mohit said:
Ordered 1 unit. Order No : 272. Amount paid by ICICI net banking. My payment will reflect as my order number in your account with my name. Please ship asap.

Haven't received my modem yet :(

Please confirm the status of the order.

Ordered one through your website now.

Order Number: 00000300

Will update once the payment is done

UPDATE

Payment done from

Acc # : 62******147

Ive put : IT BAZZAR_Sunil in the remarks column

It must ve transferred immediately cos it was transferred from an ICICI bank account.

Please do try to ship it today itself since its only 4 now.

Mohit said:
Haven't received my modem yet :(

Please confirm the status of the order.
I received mine today, Order number was 271, so you mut be getting yours shortly.

ordered 2 e122s order no.s 301 and 302.Will update once I make the payment tomorrow at ICICI bank branch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back