Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 for Rs. 7,599 /-

Also is it pro or just the normal version ? The pics on the HS18 website suggests its the pro version but the specs say otherwise.

Seems to be a normal version. just one final pic suggests its a pro. Rest of the pics seems to suggest its a normal version.
It has official GB 2.3 from Huawei and custom ICS ROM.

hs18 sells these discount phones only in major cities i guess. put any other pin code and they say they wont ship to that place.

I would definitely recommend this one. We have one in the family. Its got the best battery life I have seen on an android phone with 3G on( donno about the razr maxx and SGS3).Also the 3.78 inch screen is decent, sharp. Only downside is lack of front cam.

If its the pro version, it will come with GB rom, else it would have only Froyo. Community support is pretty good too.

i am plan to buy these phone and i am not able to use this Gift Coupon and can to pls post the coupon code Asap so let us know the info...

Guys i bought the phone for my sister it was delivered on Wednesday the IMEI number just handwritten in the bill is it ok ? or Should i ask for a printed bill

Back