Huge bank robbery attempt!!

Safin

Skilled
these days the bank robbers are haing a field day,,, first that scottish bank(supposedly by IRA) and now this one cool attempt at one of the biggest ones...

Police in London say they have foiled one of the biggest robbery attempts seen in Britain.

The plan was to steal £220m ($423m) from the London offices of the Japanese bank Sumitomo Mitsui.

Computer experts are believed to have tried to transfer the money electronically after hacking into the bank's systems.

A man has been arrested by police in Israel after the plot was uncovered by the National Hi-Tech Crime Unit.

Unit members worked closely with Israeli police.

The investigation was started last October after it was discovered that computer hackers had gained access to Sumitomo Mitsui bank's computer system in London.

They managed to infiltrate the system with keylogging software that would have enabled them to track every button pressed on computer keyboards.

Looks like ocean's 11 and 12 fans to me are really on a roll....

:clap:

aww,,, but i am a fan of that movie too :ashamed: :ashamed:

SuperNova said:
these days the bank robbers are haing a field day,,, first that scottish bank(supposedly by IRA) and now this one cool attempt at one of the biggest ones...

Looks like ocean's 11 and 12 fans to me are really on a roll....

:clap:

aww,,, but i am a fan of that movie too :ashamed: :ashamed:

what was that movie i forgot.. tht girly fellow from hollywood leonardo di caprio

Back