Graphic Cards Huge graphic card price list (June 06)

Blade_Runner said:
@techboy:[mod] Either make sensible posts or don't post at all please. Consider this a warning [/mod]
waah!!! Bladey is back!! :lol:

Anyway, nice list Funky!!! You actually took the time to type all that ?? :O :O :O

Man you are really jobless or what :p ....

Nah, its not typo, its PCI card, not AGP and not PCI express. Plain good old PCI.

Nikhil said:
waah!!! Bladey is back!! :lol:

Anyway, nice list Funky!!! You actually took the time to type all that ?? :O :O :O

Man you are really jobless or what :p ....

heh, did you look at the time of post ;)

Funky wow 550 pro available in india whoa ,,,, can u confirm is it the x1 version and not the normal pci version or is it the original ati?

Nice bit of work Funky. Mods = Poll this for a sticky.

Techboy = Yeh sara card chal tha hai. Us li hai price asa hai.

Reped you for it Funky!

PCI cards were always really expensive ..and since they are rare now ..they are still expensive.. not a big deal that they are more expensive than AGP's.

Please everyone-
these are Mnemonic prices and we should be grateful that a retailer/distro has voluntarily given an expose' of their entire GPU line up!!:clap:

Because 99% of the times, the MRP of a product, especially GFX cards is not on the box but on the forehead of the buyer!!:rofl:

AFAIK and what one of my very good pals and a GPU freak told me- Mnemonic systems used to be the GPU king once- u want the best- head to Mnemonics!!:O

I have been keeping a check on GPU prices due to my interest in procuring 2 mainstream and 2 hi-end GPUs for someone- these rates are not bad at all- especially considering the quality ASS that Menmonics provides!!:cool2:

But the real credit goes to Funky:hap2: - to get this out of them- and maybe being a highly esteemed client of theirs helped a lot:eek:hyeah: - yeah with the kind of stuff he gets and the frequency of his upgrades/purchases, why not!!:p

Damn those who are against banning Octroi in Mumbai!!:mad:

Ewwww!! Dearest Mods, why does this thread feel so STICKY??:p

TechHead GTO2 is not available unfortunately.

I will be updating the list in 2-3 days with revised pricing if any and and new stock that has landed.

Sticky obviously, how come you get Nvidia based MSI and not ATI based... ATI cards apart from Sapphire come in pathetic brands, and price of lower and mid range products are also terrible..

Freefrag said:
Sticky obviously, how come you get Nvidia based MSI and not ATI based... ATI cards apart from Sapphire come in pathetic brands, and price of lower and mid range products are also terrible..

dont forget Asus and BBA ;)

mehargags said:
can someone pls PM me where to get sapphire x1900XT here in Delhi pls. I'll really be greatfull.

Thx

contact techboy ...he will get u an x1900xtx for the price of a x1900xt. no kidding.

Thats Gecube, not sapphire. But i would not discourage anyone from buying gecube.

At the moment sapphire x1900 series is unavailable atleast in mumbai.

Back