Budget 15-20K I am planning to get the phone now.(Android)

Do post your requirements in detail instead of such a post.
If you want a phone right now the the Canvas HD is out of the reckoning since MMX and snapdeal have been unable to fill 1 month old orders! Its OOS everywhere (Except couple of sites where it is sold at a premium)

If you want a phone in the 13k range I would suggest you take a look at:
Xolo Q800 or the Xolo X900.

If you want a branded mobile in that range then the Samsung Galaxy S advance @ 14k is a good option considering it now has official JB update.

get the galaxy s advance from HS18 for 12995 today :) like the mod said, A116 is definitely out of the equation. you should either get the q800 or if you strictly want a 5"+ phablet then galaxy grand.. there are also gionee d1, umi x2 and jiayu g4 but the latter 2 haven't made it to the market yet

Wait for xperia L. Its gonna launch next month for <20k. Its got s4 plus soc and adreno 305 which smokes anything in that price. Plus it looks uber cool with its fantastic design.
Its surely gonna be the segment leader as initial benchmrks show.

The Xperia L will (hopefully) be around the 18-20k price mark! For a little cheaper, it could be a really good contender, and then there is the SP which has a dual core krait Snapdragon S4 SoC which is even better!! Sony is really coming out with midrange phones this year!

i think X:L and SP are going to be segment leaders for some good time as both of them look too good with super cool designs:cool: & packs powerful hardware for the price and man those illuminations on SP crazily cool:woot:.

Back