Graphic Cards I bought the Gainward 6800 for 13.5k !

sorry...my bad...actually the leadtek is almost 10k. This is at a sort of distributor. Cant really explain it. For you chennai guys its at spencers at a shop called nzone. ALso a distributor of zerbionics merchandise.

Grease Monk said:
For you chennai guys its at spencers at a shop called nzone. ALso a distributor of zerbionics merchandise.

Isnt N-Zone a gaming drome? with A64s n nVidia cards? I know that b'coz the dealer over there is a good friend of my dealer in mysore :D

TheMask posted 0.85 minutes later:

And I think Top Notch in BLR is the distributor for Leadtek n Zebronics.. ;)

When I was all set to buy my 6800LE, here is what info I garnered from them.

The dealer is Top Notch Infotrix located in Chennai. They are the sole importers for Leadtek cards in India. They have this place called nZone, which is yes, run by Nvidia. Very reliable when I spoke to the guys, and they even offered me home delivery in Goa as somebody was coming down to Goa next week from thier office. Not bad eh !

The website is http://zebronics.net

yeah, nzone has 2 levels. the upper level is the gaming bit, while the lower level has their products on display. the products are distributed in collaboration with Top Notch Infotrix as mentioned above.

undertaker said:
Why is it that these fellas always seem to ignore Delhi,a market much larger than Chennai or even Bangalore.

Is it really ? i dont think so infact I think Bangalore atleast is a bigger market then even Mumbai. They are a lot more computer savvy as a city, infact almost all the top software cos, in the world have a prescence there.

Infact when the rest of the country had not even awakened to the concept of computers. Bangalore were having Lan parties in 1996-97 for Doom, I know for sure as my cousin used to host them...

Yup what aces said is true, the quantity doesnt matter for hi-end stuff the quality does. And i know b'lore is one of the most tech-savvy cities in india. Here in mumbai ppl are just about coming to terms with hi-end stuff. Holds specially true with respect to the suburbs .

probably distributers are under the impression that most delhi citizens would be interested in getting branded packages like dell, hp, etc instead of getting their hands dirty with assembling it themselves

Lets not forget Noida,Greater Noida and Gurgaon all part of NCR which are major IT hubs.Delhi itself is not far behind and lemme add Bangalore has the greatest number of programmers of any Indian city.All coders are not gamers by any standards.

leadtek definitely has a better gamepackage along with it. Especially for that price here in india.
Performance wise, it deinitely isnt the best, but all the companies have pretty much the same performance.
Leadtek, however, has one of the best stock cooling solutions available. XFX on the otherhand has had some problems with their agp version where some fans didnt cool enough, brining the temps near 120C. And in revision of the xfx cooling systems, they made the new fans too loud.
For a decent shootout
http://www.hardwarezone.com/articles/view.php?id=1551&cid=3&pg=18

Doesnt include xfx though.

Performance wise most are similar. You just need to look at the bundle, the cooling solution and maybe reliability issues. I think this probably varies from card to card.

Back