I call it "Mammoth"...

vij said:
Wow...uber stuff with poor flooring :p

I knew someone would quip about the floor :p....

Its a really old house, I would get new tiles except we have bought a new house and will be moving soon.

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Ank1t I would have gotten new speakers only there are no PC speakers better than the Gigaworks S750 and getting good 7.1 speakers from the "normal" speaker range would cost a whole lot, I guess that is the next step...

congrats :eek:hyeah: .. awesome rig :O .. finally a Kolkata guy who totally beat up my rig :p .. hope to meet you sometime in the near future :D ..

please give the prices of each hardware seperately & tell from where you got each specially the extra HDD rack & UPS :) ..

:) Congrats.....

:mad: You will let that rig lie for the next two mo9nths while you outta town ??

That is being insentitive :tongue: :tongue:

^ Chaos got a 1200w :p

Decadent_Spectre

thats true. You can take help from our man Chaos when/if you decide to go in for some good sound system ;)

Hey Udit maybe I'll drop by sometime....I live very close by.

I got the HDD rack from Classic Computers and I got the UPS from Silicon.

Chaos I would go WC but I think its too much hassle and isn't there a chance of a leak damaging your system? Besides if you do moderate OC or no OC at all then you should be fine with air cooling.

Decadent_Spectre said:
Hey Udit maybe I'll drop by sometime....I live very close by.

great :D :eek:hyeah:

Decadent_Spectre said:
I got the HDD rack from Classic Computers and I got the UPS from Silicon.

cost of each please?

Decadent_Spectre said:
Chaos I would go WC but I think its too much hassle and isn't there a chance of a leak damaging your system? Besides if you do moderate OC or no OC at all then you should be fine with air cooling.

same reasons i got a stacker 830 evo instead of a wc kit :)

btw Decadent do you know good cable management?

Decadent_Spectre said:
LOL...no I am not sourav ganguly.....I hope I never will be.

Thanks for the comment :)

awww...why such a comment...man he is such a nice cricketer and the first bengali to have such a kickass attitude....

Back