I can make a software for your business....P.S i m not advertising :P

This is one of the best initiatives.. I wish you get the right person who can help you learn and master your project.. I will surely let you know if I come across someone who is interested....:)

Very good initiatives. I hope you're project will be in good hands so that all the features will be used. Your hard work will not be wasted at all. :)

Best luck with your project, I hope you'll get some money or anything in return for your hard work :)

Rahulrulez said:
Very good initiatives. I hope you're project will be in good hands so that all the features will be used. Your hard work will not be wasted at all. :)

Best luck with your project, I hope you'll get some money or anything in return for your hard work :)
Thank You :)

Very Good thoughts .. coming from a youngster ... If this is the attitude that our wannabe engineers have then no more will our engineers be "unemployable" ...

Just look at his attitude [in the above post ] abt usage of the software ... My salutations ...

With this attitude my friend .. Believe me the computing world is yours ...

Well if you are open to someone from bangalore .. then i shall try ...

with best regards,

som

Do you have some thing for petty cash handling? I already lost 800/- in suspense acct.. Want to make it foolproof,

Please advise

eBro

iyengar said:
Do you have some thing for petty cash handling? I already lost 800/- in suspense acct.. Want to make it foolproof,

Please advise

eBro

There are a lot of free softwares available on download.com for private finance accounting.

Use whichever yo like best

shravank30 said:
There are a lot of free softwares available on download.com for private finance accounting.

Use whichever yo like best

Freeware without AD right? just handling Petty cash (cash in/out)

eBRo

btw...recently submitted a similar project(Online Shopping,similar to sites like lynx or smc where user order any product and dealer delivers them) which is made in .NET using C# as backend coding and SQL server 2005/2008 as database.

It was made during summer training of my college.

If you need any help, pm me...(only if going .NET way :p)

Edit--didnt noticed that you've actually completed it. btw, which language u used ?? vb or java ? or any other language ?

Back