I Escaped Death by 2 inches

metalspree said:
^For got to mention When i was under the bus ,there was a rick guy who banged the bus and a car which banged the auto in turn .The rick bad was badly scr**ed, i go the info about the rick guy , i will be visiting his place and paying him all the expenditure coz i am sure he must have lost his lively hood coz the auto was totally scr**ed.

Thats very sweet of you. appreciate your action

glad you're alright man.. tc.. one doesnt get a lot of second chances in life. you got a second chance AT life..

Hacker said:
Did your whole life flash by you before you blacked out???

Nothing like that mate,did not have a black out just closed my eyes thats all ,i guess it happened all by itself :p

Btb Thanks to all the members for ur concerned replies :cool2:

appreciate you sharing your thoughts...

we all r glad that nothing happened...and sometimes ppl learn the lessons the hard way. your experince would surely ring in our minds when faced with similar situations in life.

be happy ur alive , value life and everything you have , try and join a gym or something and do work before your deadlines

Moral of Story: Buy a Printer, you need one desperately !

:lol: :lol:

just joking,

Its Good you are safe, next time be careful

Thanx for all you valuable feedbacks.These days i am scared to cross roads usually used to run across the roads but after the incident i take about 5 mins to cross :fear:

Start cycling...i have started it recently to get rid of the extra flab. I cycle around 30Kms (home - office - home) twice/thrice a week. Hope to come in shape doing this :)

Back