I got a Wiii!!!

:O OMFG!! biatch..didnt tell me!!

kool re....so...be ready...me exams over..i can come netime to raid it :p....i want to play Mario World :D

:D:D:D Congo :D:D:D

Very nice! Congrats! Time for me to think about about opening an account with ICICI!

edit: Didn't see the new points required. Bah!

Congrats, and props to ICICI to honoring the typo'ed points..... they could have easily said that it was an error on their part and not honored the deal....

OMG just 3500 points for Wiiiiii ......

damn i have more than that but seems can't get it now :(

congrats man ....you are damn lucky :D

no way to change the OS language to English that i know of
But if u play other region games on it, then the game menus come in english so not a big deal, but have to have a mod chip installed.

make sure u update ur wii to the latest firmware that is 3.2J i think otherwise ull brick ur wii

Rave said:
no way to change the OS language to English that i know of
But if u play other region games on it, then the game menus come in english so not a big deal, but have to have a mod chip installed.

make sure u update ur wii to the latest firmware that is 3.2J i think otherwise ull brick ur wii
:O brik my wii?

Updated the wii....found a pdf with menu translation :D

The default firmware was 3.1 J . I played Wii sports without upgrading the fw...it worked fine. My friend's US games wii sports, resident evil and wario ware worked fine :D

Am gonna order some stuff from play asia....anyone interested in a Go?

All rite... Tell Me Product code.... i think i got some reward points pending !!!

select Nintendo Wii from the list. screenshot in my previous post. Good luck with that coz you need 30200 points

and Yes!!! i paid with only 3500 points :D

icicirulesti8.jpg

Arya said:
:O brik my wii?

Updated the wii....found a pdf with menu translation :D

The default firmware was 3.1 J . I played Wii sports without upgrading the fw...it worked fine. My friend's US games wii sports, resident evil and wario ware worked fine :D

Am gonna order some stuff from play asia....anyone interested in a Go?

select Nintendo Wii from the list. screenshot in my previous post. Good luck with that coz you need 30200 points

and Yes!!! i paid with only 3500 points :D

icicirulesti8.jpg

your wii is modded? i think so coz otherwise u wudnt be able to play those US games, and in this case u can pick games locally, forget play-asia

Rave said:
your wii is modded? i think so coz otherwise u wudnt be able to play those US games, and in this case u can pick games locally, forget play-asia

I think its not first hand stuff....but who cares :p

It had few savegames ridge racer and wii sports. Does modded wii have any disadvantages?

btw..does anyone know where do I get games for it 'locally' at bangalore? Possible to get Guitar Hero III?

Arya said:
I think its not first hand stuff....but who cares :p

It had few savegames ridge racer and wii sports. Does modded wii have any disadvantages?

btw..does anyone know where do I get games for it 'locally' at bangalore? Possible to get Guitar Hero III?

none that i can think of, although depends on which chip you have installed

Back