I Hate Digit !!!

sunnydiv said:
all well, except i dont udnerstand what mask means by 500 rupee a month

He mentioned "I stopped buying mags a few months ago.. been saving almost 500 bucks a month" - I think you missed the plural in "mags" .....the amount of 500 would be what I would save too if I did not buy the numeroust magazines I do every month - but then like SunMysore pointed out I would probably spend this same amount on Toilet Paper

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He used to buy magazines on tech, cars, photography....
I remember he put this up looong ago, I think on digit or the early days of TA.
Obviously so many magazines makes a hole in the pocket, he must have cut down on some.

I but Digit cause when I am travelling or something, I can read it...

Also guys we all are not on a BB connection, still dialup over here...

For some huge downloads >30 MB we have to rely on the mags only...

I have given up on Digit n Chip since the last month.....both are really crappy with useless stuff most of the time....

The reviews they carry seem to be done by kids who know nothing abt computers!
they dont even carry pics of the stuff they review sometimes!

I have decided to buy only 1 magazine and so i am buying CHIP.
Mostly for the big demos on DVD. And most of the times content of DVD are same on both and CHIP is better magazine IMO.

Me too feels for mag content CHIP is better than Digit.
I like to have updated softwares so buy both mags , guys dont kill me.

Digit also has this new addition a small book bundled with it.

I love to read both these mags and are my fav pass time.

I have decided to buy only 1 magazine and so i am buying CHIP.
Mostly for the big demos on DVD. And most of the times content of DVD are same on both and CHIP is better magazine IMO.
Or is it because you already have a 3 year subscription :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

IMO too CHIP is a better mag...used to shell out ~300 on mags/month.Only saving grace for the mags r the CDs and DVDs b'cos of our crappy internet connections.

I had digit subscription.
Now i have decided to take CHIP. The best part is i can opt for discounted without gift subscription with digit. Dont need that crappy wireless keyboard and other stuff which i already have.

I turn to TE for all my tech needs and news..... Once in a way if I have time, I check my mail and get dozens of links to THG, AT, hexus, trustedreviews, etc.....

But TE is my one stop shop for all things tech....

And my dad has subscibed(on my insistence) to Overdrive, Autocar India and BS Motoring....

Nah ! I still buy Digit and CHIP, they are very funny and provide a humourous side to technology.

As far as serious tech is concerned, its only TE :D

Back