I have demonoid invitation codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil

Skilled
I have demonoid invitation codes.

If anyone is interested, please post here. Dont PM me unless I PM you first and request you to give me your email address or whatever.

No one-post wonders.

I will choose whom to invite and whom to ignore. You can try your luck by posting here. Preference will be given to old friends and members on TE.

even i have a few codes i think

will trade for blackcats only

so PM me if anyone has a invite for blackcats and wants a trade

^black cats has stopped taking any more new memberships indefinitely...so invites wont work or are already disabled

Rave said:
even i have a few codes i think
will trade for blackcats only
so PM me if anyone has a invite for blackcats and wants a trade
I just received the following announcement from Blackcats. Looks like you're out of luck :\

Announcement: New Registration Closing Indefinately!!

I have decided that now is the time to close New Signups indefinately.

We do not have invites, and i very much doubt they will be coming back any time soon.
So if you have an account now, and you like it here, then i suggest you try to keep it. as getting in from now on will be virtually impossible.

The staff also scour invite/trading sites, and it we do catch anyone trading their account on these sites, they will be banned without any notice.

Only reason i am sending this is so i dont go back on it tommorow like i usually do.
When we do open again, not even i know the answer to that, so please dont PM staff members, or spam the forums asking.

thanks

Staff

Nikhil said:
BTW, what is blackcats ? Is it famous for one particular thing ?
Best tracker for proper scene releases of games.
It's not needed for the latest games as scene releases of those can be found nearly anywhere. But if you are looking for the original Reloaded release of some really old game, chances are only Blackcats will still have it.

Not really necessary if you aren't picky for that sort of thing.

I have like 100 demonoid invites, rave knows why ,LOL :p.

Wait a minute, Rave, dont you dare give out my invites, you $%(U$()!!!

Wait till I get you.

I want anything in exchange for demonoid, anything!!!

lol no DC, aint taking ur invites,

for the uninformed, hes got so many coz hes got an upload ratio of 6 or something, uploaded over 100 gigs lol

oh, since BC is closed, would trade for any HD torrent site

Could somebody provide a demonoid invit to me. I have only lately started downloading from P2P but of what I have downloaded I have managed a ratio of 1.2 to 1.5.. You can call me a P2P rookie also.....:)

cynozure007 said:
Could somebody provide a demonoid invit to me. I have only lately started downloading from P2P but of what I have downloaded I have managed a ratio of 1.2 to 1.5.. You can call me a P2P rookie also.....:)

Do you have an HDbits invite ?

cynozure007 said:
Check PM...

I need to download a program called GRE Bible v2.1 found only there. I'm trying to apply for graduate school and I need it to study for the GRE test. I have tried for three months to get a Demonoid account, but I seem keep missing the registration period. I have asked everywhere and nothing. Can anybody please send me an invitation? I will use the account responsibly. Thanks.

I would love a Demonoid Invitation code! :) Are you willing to send me one? I will share lots, I promise!

Unfortunately I have no invitation codes to trade - I'm fairly new at this... :ashamed:

Anyone can spare an invitation for Demonoid.com? I need some 3D content there(3ds,poser,etc...) I also share them(currently I have them on rapidshare.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back