I have demonoid invitation codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really in need of an invite for demonoid
Got some invites for Trancetraffic and blackholl to trade.

peterr -[at]- live -[dot]- nl

Can I please receive a demonoid invitation code? I always check for register and tried so many forums only to be let down. If I do receive one thank you ahead of time and sorry I have nothing to offer in return.

I would greatly appreciate an invitation to demonoid.com. I have 3 invitations available to tvtorrents.com.

Nikhil said:
I have demonoid invitation codes.

If anyone is interested, please post here. Dont PM me unless I PM you first and request you to give me your email address or whatever.

No one-post wonders.

I will choose whom to invite and whom to ignore. You can try your luck by posting here. Preference will be given to old friends and members on TE.
Can I have a invite code 2??? Please!!! lol :clap:

Would also appreciate a demonoid code; sincerely appreciate anybody offering me some assistance.

Many thanks in advance,
Nick

Hey, if any generous soul has extra demonoid invites, may I please have one as well? I've been trying forever to get into that site but no luck. I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer in return, but if I could get one, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

ashthedivx said:
Hi Rio/Nikhil,

Can i have a invite if available ?, Ill be obliged :cool2:
R's
Ashi

You'll get one.

I am not able to access demonoid.

Hold on for sometime.... I'll try again in the evening.

Nikhil said:
You'll get one.

I am not able to access demonoid.

Hold on for sometime.... I'll try again in the evening.

hey nikhil even i'd love to have demonoid invite........

for the time being even if you paa me one useful torrent i'd be really happy............

Hey, I don't have anything to trade, but I really would like a Deomnoid invite. Just this one album which is so rare its impossible to find. I can see the page where it is, but I cant download it, it's like torture!! :( :( :(

Anyway, if someone can help me out, my email is tegansstuff3@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back