I Just Quit. Who else is qutting?

Wow greenie .....U QUIT ??????????

Congrats man....

I did not get your LDII mail. Where is it ??? Fwd me :)

Even my friend here has his last day today and another one has it next week friday.

i get to leave only after a month or so. But the feeling of being free is priceless ( including the next two months salary which I have to wait for :mad:)

Haha nice man! Have fun with the Em-Bee-Aay pursuit.

What's next? Investment banking? :p

I has not quit. Will not until the next 3~4 years. I'm liking my plaze.

yahooo.....im doing that sooon too....infact putting down my notice period next week.....havent gone to work since a week (well you cant when ur down with health issues) .....and at such times u get to know how being so 'hard-working' at previous times pays off with some harsh talks when ur not around.....so ta-da!!.....

i really dont know what im going to do next!

i really dont know where, when!

but i surely know i will! :)

p.s. feels amazing!

So most of you guys who 'quit'. What is it next. Further studies, business venture, or just time off and work again.

stalker said:
bah.. stop spreading your joy over every form of electronic communication you can find :mad: :mad:

Supra said:
^^ LOL :p....bad mood eh :p
In the short time that I've observed Stalker sir, that's always his default mood. XD

Renegade said:
I opened this thread hoping someone quit smoking :lol:
+1
I was getting ready to attempt an inspirational post about how the first 48 hours are the toughest, drink lots of water, do push-ups when you feel the urge etc. :p

Amien said:
In the short time that I've observed Stalker sir, that's always his default mood. XD

If by short time, you are referring to my posts over the past 36 hours.. then yes. This's what happens when one goes without sleep for so long :ashamed:

Back