i m a noob need some help with the player

eowyn

Disciple
ppl
i want to get a decent player for like 2k ...capacity 512 will do ..single line displays will also do ...but i want fm and recording and the maximum sound quality ...i was planning to get a creative muvo tx fm 512mb ..second hand ..1k type price ...is it okay to get a second hand player ,wud it b risky ...if it fails neway do we have a service centre here in mumbai ...

p.s. pls do not suggest ne transcend shit

ananth said:
what do you have against transcend? the transcend t'sonic 610 would be the best bet for you.

dude i just dont like the design plus the lthium battery ..sucks ..also the bundled headfones are shit , it takes eternity to chng songs ,transfer rate reminds u of the 70s ...

gmano said:
You can buy Creative Muvo TX FM 1 gb for around Rs. 2000. (with warranty for one year)

k man i m getting ma self on of the creatives ..i think its cool considering that i just need a gym buddy mp3player ...what say ...

p.s. if ne of u use the muvo ..pls share ur experiences

been using transcend T610 for 3 yrs now i havnt had any problem with it i just got my self Creative EP630 and it sounds awsome also the T610 doesn't require any battery changing just charger it thru ur PC

the 1gb version if for 1200 bux+830 bux ep 630 u got ur self a good deal

ppl i have got a deal ..a guy is selling me his 1 yr old muvo 512 ..for 1k ..is it a fair deal??? also he asked me to deposit money in his account ,then he will send me the player ..he says this is the way transactions take place on the net ..is it true ? ..shud i go ahead

p.s he is located in pune and me in bombay

Back