I phone 3G ....how to fix Applicatione installation error

shanu53219

Disciple
hi guys,
I Finally brought one apple iphone 3g 16 gb locally, it is jailbroken,activated,and unlocked one.

Now i need some help from you.

I Have few application, but not sure about compitiblity of those application on IPHONE 3G, may be those are meant for 2g version phones, once i load these through itunes, they do install on phone, but when i run them one by one, all of them comes with error messages, since i am not on wifi but simply a bsnl gprs connection, i am in a fix, how to fix this issue.
If any one of you know about any working application thread for 3g PHONE, and the way , you made them to work, i will be highly grateful of your kind help.

Its not related to wifi at all! Are you trying to install downloaded (*ahem*) apps on your iPhone ? :p

H@cKer said:
what error messages u get and ahem apps work perfectly but you hv to patch the mobileinstallation file for that.

Thanks for reply, yes i used the patch, but you seems to have sorted my problem as i guess i was not installing correct format files, but now request is to pm some links for ahem format files, if you have have found it somewhere.
If ure a regular uploader plz upload few for me on rapidshare or any other server.
The error message is 'cannot open this file'
Thanks again.

Pat said:
Its not related to wifi at all! Are you trying to install downloaded (*ahem*) apps on your iPhone ? :p
No, i was installing (* ipa *) format, i guess this is the mistake i was doing.
Thanks to sort out, plz pm me few links of (*ahem*) files if you have to check.

Thanks again

Back