i-phone crushed !

Party Monger said:
BTW, How abt the back side?? does it have mortar design?

Saaley kyun jale pe namak chidak riya hai ????:mad: :mad:
Back side is okay, nthng much except a sort of lil dent and the phone is working perfectly even the accelerometer based aaps too...

Getting a i-phone 3G from Renagade but need to get this one too repaired or maybe will use it for my practicals, DIY i-phone tutorials :p

I think i have nothing to loose now so i can order new glass from DX n try removing the glass shrads and try for repairs as seen in a link posted on first page

Yeah, go ahead with that; its better not to spend too much on that device, getting a new one is more practical.

*hugs iPod touch* I will NEVER let that happen to you my baby.......

Broken glass is from your own fault guys ..any device is covered for manufacturing defects only (unless we are talking a full cover - which is more like insurance t5han warranty)

No way will a broken glass be covered

I was also having the same thought like you:) But the it's really a sad story, only the owner will understand how it pains:no:
Normal touch screen can be replaced easily, in Rs.50-100/-these are fixed by using refixable adhesive like self adhesive tape, but iPhone and some new generation phones use temperature sensitive touch screen and joined by defusing(melted). So usually most of the technicians replace the whole screen. So its costly. So think it out, if it is worth go ahead.:S
Party Monger said:
WTF??
You took a U turn on that highway for an iphone?? are you nuts or what??
Just be happy that you were not in the place of that iphone..Seeing your stupidity your're damn lucky to be alive!!!

So we get one lesson....

Avoid Alcohol while driving, don't keep your valuable things with drunked, now 4 beer cost your Rs.11000/-

Did it get under the wheels of the truck???

Thats not how a phone looks after it gets under the wheels of a truck.

Looks like it may have got hit and slid towards the side of the wheels...

forget that phone and move-on...

Yeah, it got under the wheels while inside the leather casing. The truck went away tossing it sideways.

Not to forget this phone as its working perfectly with a rather very real shattered glass theme :p

BTW i might be sending it to US this month to get the replacement screen directly from apple as the replacements available here seems dubious

Back