I want NFS: HOT PURSUIT PC anyhow!!! Post availability..

^^ No its not.. unless you are talking about the multiplayer (which I havent tried yet). Single player is flawless. Stop preaching this just because you are the only one who is having a problem. Install the Windows again and install the game and then come back....lol

Played a bit of it...game looks good but does anyone else feel the cars arent very responsive, i mean it feels like driving a boat and you cant make any split second turns...or is it just me?

Should have posted that comment on the other thread ..... maybe mod should merge them, anyways yes the cars are like that and even my early impression was that the game because of the car mechanics isnt good but then a few hot pursuit races and I realise its not supposed to be realistic its supposed to be arcadey and fun which it is so ive made my peace with the boat handling :p

You can make split second turns,but i noticed it only happens with the Lamborghini gallardo LP560,and if u feel its not responsive try playing with all Lamborghini cars they have good handling and dont drift if u dont wanna,but if u like drifting i would get the doge super snake,viper auddi etc.

Back