Car & Bike i10 show off *bandwidth alert*

@Vnerd

Congrats on the purchase. I am planning to get the same car (same model and color too) day after tomorrow. 1.2 Kappa Magna, Oyester Grey :D

Costing 4.43 lacs here on-road (including RTO, Insurance, Teflon coating, Number plate and Extended warranty of 3 years) and the dealer is giving me a Pioneer audio unit with 4 Pioneer speakers, a seat cover, matting and mud flaps with it for free. Also will be getting around 8-10k as refund from Hyundai for taking the new car in the same name as my old Zen.

Mohit said:
@Vnerd
Congrats on the purchase. I am planning to get the same car (same model and color too) day after tomorrow. 1.2 Kappa Magna, Oyester Grey :D

Costing 4.43 lacs here on-road (including RTO, Insurance, Teflon coating, Number plater and Extended warranty of 3 years) and the dealer is giving me a Pioneer audio unit with 4 Pioneer speakers, a seat cover, matting and mud flaps with it for free. Also will be getting around 8-10k as refund from Hyundai for taking the new car in the same name as my old Zen.

How much is the Road Tax there. Here it is 12.5%, so you can figure out how much more to squeeze him based on that.

Back