Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 year processor and No warranty on Montherboard
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
I want to sell my processor and motherboard as I will be upgrading soon. I have an Intel i5 6600K and Gigabyte Z170 Motherboard. I am providing pics of CPU Z and invoice as Its a hassle to dis assemble the system and take pictures and post it. The Processor and MB is working absolutely fine and I am currently using this system.

Please Note - You have to change the CMOS battery of the MB as after powering off the bios settings do not save and you have to go to the bios and change it back. I have saved a profile of my CPU in the BIOS overclocked at 4.3 Ghz.

Expected Price - Rs. 8500 for both CPU and Motherboard

Attachments

• PC Build BIll 14-12-2016.jpg
    PC Build BIll 14-12-2016.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 231
  • CPUZ i5 6600K.JPG
    CPUZ i5 6600K.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 219
I'm interested in this, please post pics of the mobo and cpu
Here I just took of the side panel of my PC and took a picture. Its not possible to dis mantle the system and send separate pictures

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 4.00.25 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-21 at 4.00.25 PM.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 186
Pl upload as per forum rules.
You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product.

Can you replace the cmos battery and confirm there isn't any other issue with the bios?

Edit- Is the stock cpu cooler included?

Last edited:
Pl upload as per forum rules.
You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product.
How can I provide clear pictures without dis mantling my system ?. I dont want to dis mantle the complete system just for this sell thread.

Send a screenshotnof cpuz, with notepad open where your username and current date is written.

For parts pic, you can send a pic of the side view of the system, hold up a small piece of paper with your username and current date.

You can check other thread for examples.

Send a screenshotnof cpuz, with notepad open where your username and current date is written.

For parts pic, you can send a pic of the side view of the system, hold up a small piece of paper with your username and current date.

You can check other thread for examples.
Ok will do later tonight

how come warranty is still there. processor has 3 years warranty right. and it is over 4 years or you are giving warranty on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back