FS: Laptop Iball Compbook Premio V.3 14" lightweight laptop (1.3 KG) with 240 GB SSD (Boot drive) /Full HD IPS Panel/ Quad Core Goldmont n4200/ 6 Hours Batt @10k

madara_uchiha

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
new delhi
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 8, 2019
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Nil
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not using
  • It's a year old Iball Compbook Premio V.3, which currently retails for 14k (on 2Gud, no longer available on flipkart) . I have installed a Kingston 240 GGB SSD (3k) in it and it is now the boot drive.
  • It's in perfect condition, almost brand new. No scratches, nothing. Indistinguishable from a new item. Only cosmetic wear worth mentioning is that the Rubber feet at the bottom have come unglued.
  • This is the same device my brother with the screen name of "Sudhanshu123" placed on here a year ago.
  • It has a 14 Inch Full HD screen, which is really good, an IPS panel (seriously the colours pop, this is better than most laptops i have used) .
  • 4 GB Ram.
  • The quadcore Goldmont processor, the Pentium N4200, is not bad at all. It has 32 GB inbuilt storage as well. Everything that came with it including the box is available.
  • Decent battery life : 5-6 hours under light to medium load and upto 10 hours with very light/passive loads. (seriously it lasted me a whole day of intermittent use but continuous video playback will net you 4-6 hours)
  • This is a very good laptop and it can actually play most games of the 7th gen era. The processor performance is actually comparable to Intel's i3 3rd or 4th gen, it's actually slightly better.
  • This can make for a very good media consumption device. Excellent display + above average battery life + extremely light. 4 Gb Ram is enough for everyday tasks and even for pretty heavy office usage with careful management. I recommend using Vivaldi + New Ms Edge if you buy this.
  • Sd card slot : Very handy and versatile.
  • Very large trackpad (not the best in the world as regards sensitivity but pretty huge, largest i have seen on any laptop personally though the Asus Fx505DT i am also selling comes close).
  • Solid Keyboard experience, Decent travel and spaced just right for my tastes, your mileage may vary but like the display the keyboard is surprisingly good for the price and i sometimes find it better than on more expensive devices. Just my opinion though, it may turn out different for you, but the display i think is more easily discernible as objectively good so there i anticipate any buyer would like it as much as i did.
  • I prefer local buyers as being a lightweight 14" machine, this thing is not the most resilient. However with appropriate packaging if Flipkart can ship it so probably can I.

20201016_205056.jpg
    20201016_205115.jpg
    20201016_205147.jpg

Back