iBasso D4 Mamba!

TechHead

ex-Mod
Got me a new DAC/headphone amp today.
iBasso D4, using it as a DAC right now.

28122009022.jpg

252$ shipped from iBasso direct to my office in Bombay. Makes a nice difference from the Xonar.. everything seems to have tightened up. It makes the music come together better somehow, everything seems to be much more musical.. everything from OutKast, Om Shanti Om to Star Wars.

Will update with further impressions as I try out more music with it.

Congrats !! Me planning for a mini Audio nirvana meet at my place or some other convenient place ,let me know if you can join in .There will be some real good stuff for the ears :D

TechHead said:
Got me a new DAC/headphone amp today.

iBasso D4, using it as a DAC right now.

28122009022.jpg

252$ shipped from iBasso direct to my office in Bombay. Makes a nice difference from the Xonar.. everything seems to have tightened up. It makes the music come together better somehow, everything seems to be much more musical.. everything from OutKast, Om Shanti Om to Star Wars.

Will update with further impressions as I try out more music with it.

Damn ,

I Want a Writeup On This Sarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ViKiD said:
OMG!

Sweet!!

Congrats.... one of the best purchases i have seen recently.

btw. which sound card....

Its a DAC cum amp hence it acts as a sound card plus an amplifier.

@Techead - Dude, congrats ! And do burn them in for a good 100 hours and then review them. I am planing on getting them as well and would really appreciate your review of them before I click the buy button. :)

BF1983 said:
Its a DAC cum amp hence it acts as a sound card plus an amplifier.

@Techead - Dude, congrats ! And do burn them in for a good 100 hours and then review them. I am planing on getting them as well and would really appreciate your review of them before I click the buy button. :)

Will do saar. Already playing FLACs through them for burn in, non-stop.

Congrats man . this is surely a nice Amp+ Dac combo at this pricepoint.
Can you please elucidate as to how you got them to ship to your mumbai address . Wasnt there any customs problems etc?

Just told them over email to ensure it was undervalued.. it was labeled "USB Audio Card, Value 20$". No shipping issues whatsoever. No customs charged. Shipped via UPS.

TechHead said:
Just told them over email to ensure it was undervalued.. it was labeled "USB Audio Card, Value 20$". No shipping issues whatsoever. No customs charged. Shipped via UPS.

Boss ,

How Did you Come To The Conclusion of Buying This ? .what avaluations You did On This .

Back