iBhejo Deals Thread

Are Philips durable like Wahl? I'm looking for a trimmer for hair and beard mostly, but mustn't stop working after a while. I notice the barber I go to uses a Wahl model.

PS: Ordered. 770 rs is ridiculous for this when you compare price on Amazon India. I have no clue what Address Title is on ibhejo though, I just put my name in Lol. This was first time I ordered anything from this site. Thanks, Chetan.

Last edited:
Getting this error when trying to order the Philips groomer :(
Any idea how to get around this?
1654532930014.png

Terms says you can cancel within 24 hours. So I sent an email.
That'll trigger a manual and probably long chain of events where they'll cancel your order manually and may take long time to refund your money. Days, weeks... idk seems too much of an hassle for 130 INR.
Also if you wait for this it's possible you might miss on the deal. It's still a superb deal for 900 INR.

The website is half baked piece of shit TBH, don't know how good their manual work would be. I don't wanna risk it anymore. I'll settle for 900 INR.

That'll trigger a manual and probably long chain of events where they'll cancel your order manually and may take long time to refund your money.
They also have a phone number, will call tomorrow and if the deal is still on, will try to cancel and order again with coupon.
Otherwise 900 is fine for me too.

Back