iBhejo Deals Thread

For someone who can fit the size and need waterproof jacket.

this seems a very good deal.
Now about The North Face...for me they sit between good style and decent quality. I dont buy their stuff just for quality as I feel there are much better quality brands out there.
But for looks they still a big hit. I had got many compliments from many on my North Face down jacket but that was my last jacket from that brand. Didnt last much and tbh I actually was not careful with it to some extent.

anyways This jacket is also very popular evetywhere and at this price I would have grabbed it if it could fit me.

Thanks @k_m_Arya I ordered it too.
So, this was finally delivered today and as the deal seemed too good to be true, it is the case here. The trimmer has Philips badging at more than one place but the moment you hold it, it feels hollow. I strongly feel this is a fake product as I also have an actual Philips trimmer and that thing weighs far more. The packaging is like a print out on a cardboard at a local mass printing vendor and with the overuse of Philips USA mentioned several times in is a dead giveaway. It does seem like the actual manufacturer has taken the effort to make a good fake as the trimmer does come with white grease/lube out of the box, just like the original and the plastic guards do fit firmly and do not wobble so that is another plus.

I intend to use it as a back-up or a travel trimmer but overall, I won't recommend it to anyone.

Product: Philips Norelco Multigroom All-In-One Series 3000, 13 attachment trimmer, MG3750

So, this was finally delivered today and as the deal seemed too good to be true, it is the case here. The trimmer has Philips badging at more than one place but the moment you hold it, it feels hollow. I strongly feel this is a fake product as I also have an actual Philips trimmer and that thing weighs far more. The packaging is like a print out on a cardboard at a local mass printing vendor and with the overuse of Philips USA mentioned several times in is a dead giveaway. It does seem like the actual manufacturer has taken the effort to make a good fake as the trimmer does come with white grease/lube out of the box, just like the original and the plastic guards do fit firmly and do not wobble so that is another plus.

I intend to use it as a back-up or a travel trimmer but overall, I won't recommend it to anyone.

Product: Philips Norelco Multigroom All-In-One Series 3000, 13 attachment trimmer, MG3750
Could you post a couple of pics of the packaging etc.? I no longer have the packaging from my 2 orders but I do remember that neither of them had any printing issues or didn't look low quality.

I have already ordered this 3 times...looking at it still in stock. I almost feel like ordering one more time but I will hold myself as long as I can.

My first one is still going strong enough. Yes the blades have gone 20% less efficient after almost 2 years of regular (2x in month) use but abhi bhi thikl hai.

I really think you should post some pics here for more clarity otherwise you should just chill . It is really great trimmer for the price especially.

I have already ordered this 3 times...looking at it still in stock. I almost feel like ordering one more time but I will hold myself as long as I can.

My first one is still going strong enough. Yes the blades have gone 20% less efficient after almost 2 years of regular (2x in month) use but abhi bhi thikl hai.

I really think you should post some pics here for more clarity otherwise you should just chill . It is really great trimmer for the price especially.

Could you post a couple of pics of the packaging etc.? I no longer have the packaging from my 2 orders but I do remember that neither of them had any printing issues or didn't look low quality.
These are the images of the one I received couple of weeks ago. I have an Indian variant from few years ago and this one matches up to it in terms of quality, so it is genuine.

It is manufactured in Indonesia, no mention of Philips USA otherwise and the unit itself has only a single Philips branding unlike what @zero_cool has mentioned.

Attachments

• Box Front.jpg
    Box Front.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Box Side.jpg
    Box Side.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 74
Hi guys, apologies for the late response. Since the pictures shared in the previous response are the exact ones as I would've shared, I thought of responding after using the trimmer.

First off, regarding my take on the packaging, the print quality is very substandard and not something I would expect from Philips. Please compare it to the packaging in India while this imported product has washed out images of the model is a bit hard to believe. I still don't believe this packaging would've passed the marketing team of Philips, I say this because I work in the industry. Also, the wrong instructions in the supplied manual are unusual. As per the manual, this trimmer will not work if connected to a power source and operated but in practice, it does work.

Coming to the trimmer, I agree with the statement.
matches up to it in terms of quality, so it is genuine.
It does indeed work as good as the Indian version of a Philips trimmer. I use a different version of a Philips trimmer which is supposedly cheaper than this at full price. One strange omission is the lack of a charging indicator which my other trimmer has. Lastly, it does feel lighter but it could be due to the absence of the height adjustment of the plastic guard mechanism in this trimmer thus reducing its weight.

Back