iBhejo Deals Thread

Cant go wrong with CAT.
Have CAT jeans and now cant bear to look at other brands.
Looking to buy again for some time but cant find any.
Jacket has mixed reviews.
Check amazon.com

People say it's sizing is an issue...either too small or too big.
It is too stiff with time it might become better.
Stitching under armpits are opening up for few.

Positives are it is definitely warm and good rain and wind resistant/proof.

And the price maybe worth taking a chance too.

But just blindly believing a brand is not very helpful.
Just my 2 cent.

Cant go wrong with CAT.
Have CAT jeans and now cant bear to look at other brands.
Looking to buy again for some time but cant find any.
Won't it be overkill for Indian climate? Unless ppl from kashmir, or punjab or where ever it's very very cold. Sub zero temps?

Won't it be overkill for Indian climate? Unless ppl from kashmir, or punjab or where ever it's very very cold. Sub zero temps?
I have been travelling lately and I came from Bengal to Himachal and towards ladakh soon.

Of all the travel I have done since last few weeks....You will be surprised to know...I found Bihar and Chandigarh more colder than Kullu - Manali area in Himachal.

This for price I again repeat is still a good purchase. I have decent experience with winter clothing and they are really expensive if you want top brands so best way to do it is grab a good one cheap while you can.

This is my suggestion.

I ordered one. I did it for pockets though. I like jackets with many pockets as I always am carrying small stuffs( batteries, swiss knife , matchbox/lighter etc)

I still think sizing will be an issue for me too.

Last edited:
I have been travelling lately and I came from Bengal to Himachal and towards ladakh soon.

Of all the travel I have done since last few weeks....You will be surprised to know...I found Bihar and Chandigarh more colder than Kullu - Manali area in Himachal.

This for price I again repeat is still a good purchase. I have decent experience with winter clothing and they are really expensive if you want top brands so best way to do it is grab a good one cheap while you can.

This is my suggestion.

I ordered one. I did it for pockets though. I like jackets with many pockets as I always am carrying small stuffs( batteries, swiss knife , matchbox/lighter etc)

I still think sizing will be an issue for me too.
Oos

Due to climate anomalies nowadays the min temps in plains during winter season are lower than many hilly regions.

Two other features of the current spell stood out. One, day temperatures over many parts of the plains remained lower than those in the hills. “Daylong fog isn’t seen in the hilly areas, so the maximum temperatures in Himalayan towns was higher because of sunny weather. For instance, on January 5, Shimla recorded a maximum of 14.2 degrees C and Dharamshala 18.5 degrees C. By contrast, Hisar in Haryana logged 11.4 degrees C and Sikar in Rajasthan 12.5 degrees C,” Jenamani said.

I got my Cat jacket here.
Well good thing is it got lot of pockets, it has that industrial built feeling to it and seems it might really last a long time but at the same time the way it makes noise makes it feel like that cheap plastic tarpal thing.

I also see the size is very challenging for this.
It luckily fits me without feeling uncomfortable but just about right. Any smaller it would have been an issue.
I'm 5'6 got medium.

Overall if it really last the way it is meant to be than I think it will be fantastic purchase because it does feel it can take some abuse.

Ordered, thanks for posting. This is my second one. Last one is still going strong after 1 year of use.
I have also been using it over a year now and it still works but now it's showing its age and I have to repeat it few times as blades are but blunt now.
But works fine.

Only major issue is charging.
No light nothing to show it's charged or even charging.
You have to guess the timing as per manual and calculate.

That's was quite a cheap move though.
How much would just a small light indicator cost.

Anyways ab toh adat hi hai but just informing here for new buyers.

I have been using it since Chetan first posted it too. It's fine. I mainly use it now over razor shaving as it saves significant time. But, for ultra sensitive skin, mind its blade. It leaves a slight hurt in certain areas of my face. Blade needed a bit more finishing. But at that price who cares really.

Back again in stock if someone had missed earlier.
Purchased on Sunday and received it today. Not sure if I will need it any time soon but had 149 credits in my iBhejo account and with the coupon as well as 5% cashback on SBI card, it seems to be worth it for what it may do.

How long usually these people take for delivery? I ordered this trimmer on 3rd Feb, except order confirmation mail, no updates from their end.

Back