IBM Thinkcentre (CPU,mouse and kb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G33kgod

Adept
up for sale is my 5 year old IBM thinkcentre cpu .
specs
P4 3.06ghz
256mb DDRII ram
80gb HDD
cdwr+dvd reader
kb n mouse is also included.
cabinet is in really gud condition no dents at all . just needs some cleaning from inside.:p
price rs 4500 local pick up only !
pics

you'd hardly get more than 1500 bucks for this, reason being its got BTX motherboard, which means in case of motherbaord replacement, it needs to be replaced with similar board which is very hard to find thing and expensive than a regular ATX one.

PM Send .... Consider price cos...you have a BTX format mobo.. if one want to install atx mobo.. no way.. so one have to live with it as it is..

No PCIe slot too ,, one cant install a GFX card too..

if u r getting anything near obove 1.3k for this u should just go for the deal ....4500 is badly overpriced moreover i doesn't have a pcie expansion slot i guess + warranty must be over on everything like HDD. not to mention ur CPU and PSU gets heavily degraded.

iteam has been reiceved. awaiting shipping payment n will close the thread once the buyer is through with his testing.

shipment payment made .. buyer satisfied with the system ! itrader given to coolstone .. waiting for him to give back the same!! hence closing thread .!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back