IC - Authentic Football Jerseys - Rs 1000/- + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaresh

Adept
Hey guys,

One of my contacts says he can get authentic football jerseys (with all the sponsor/kit maker logos, tags etc.) and he said he could offer a really attractive pricing if we order at least 10 jerseys or more.

The cost for the original football jerseys with the player name of your choice at the back will cost only Rs 1000/- + shipping.

So, if you're interested, just reply here or PM me with the Club and Player name you want, and what kind of jersey (Home/Away), and I can forward the order to him. Also, don't forget to mention the size (M/L/XL/XXL).

Once I have forwarded him the order, he can get those items to me within a week at most if he doesn't have them with him (so you would have a week to pay for your order).

I have uploaded a few of the samples :

Confirmed Orders

Darthcoder
1 x Gudjohnsen (Barca) - Long Sleeves - XXL
1 x Terry (Chelsea) - Short Sleeves - XXL

Jasku
1 x Fabregas (Arsenal) - Away - XXL

coolraghav
1 x Gerrard (Liverpool) - M

ravikanwal
1 x Lampard (Chelsea) - L

Aces170
1 x Torres - Long Sleeves - L

mallik
1 x Messi (Barca) - L
1 x Kaka (Milan) - Long Sleeves - L

snakey
1 x Manchester United - XXL
1 x Rooney - XXL
1 x Manchester United - L
1 x Manchester United - M

aman.pitbull
1 x Messi (Argentina/Barca) - XL Long Sleeves

shr1k
1 x Gerrard (Liverpool) - L

the_krypt
1 x Ronaldinho Milan) - XXL

universal

1 x Henry (Barca) - XXL (Long sleeves)
1 x Manchester United - XXL
Gr1M
1 x CHELSEA (HOME) - TERRY - XXL
1 x MANCHESTER UNITED (HOME) - RONALDO - XL
1 x BERBATOV - HOME - M

ReekingArchville
1 x Custom Juve/Milan

Posting on behalf of Darthcoder

Id take Gudjohnsen's Tees if available from any and all of his clubs hes been in :p and also some Drobga Tees with Chelsea in xl size or XXL will conform

and can we also have the pic of the actual Tees to gauge the quality?

I think Gudjohnsen Barca would be available, but I doubt if any of the previous ones would be.

Drogba will be fine, keep in mind that these are Asian sizes.

I have posted sample pics of the actual tees (please bear with me regarding their poor quality) in the first post if you take a look, if you need something else please let me know.

^^Same here. Would also like RvP/Nasri, only home jersey, size S. Will confirm soon.

Actually not so sure about Fabregas, hes probably gonna leave for Barca this summer :no:

Where is this dealer located...?? I'm not worried about the quality but the size... would like to try in out in person before purchasing... or could u post the sizes in cms <like in shirts at malls>

Sure, these are the sizes that I got from him :

Size Chest(cm)

M 100-105

L 105-110

XL 110-115

XXL 115-120

The fellow is located in Delhi, he isn't solely a jersey seller but he imports a lot of stuff, and so he gets them as well.

^^ Thanx, but that would be body hugging for me... I guess I need it a bit lose... can you ask him if he can source a larger size something in the region of 135-140 ;)

OK, Please suggest for Chest Size 44.
If these are authentic (I need to try em out first) I'll take atleast 5 (Maybe in another GO?). For now I'll take 2 :eek:hyeah:.

Chest Size : 44, Player: Eidur Gudjohnsen Club: Barca Home/Away: Home Number: 7 (Long Sleeves)

Chest Size: 44 Player: John Terry Club: Chelsea FC Home/Away: Home Number: 26 (Short Sleeves).

Neville: Man, 44 inches chest comes to around 112 cm. Why do you need 130+ cm for?:huh:

Edit: Rave, haha!!Thanks for that :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back