IC - Authentic Football Jerseys - Rs 1000/- + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaresh just to confirm, these are the original jersey's that retail for like 40 pounds in uk, right?? If so

Ill take one Away Arsenal- Fabregas jersey, size XXL. Thanks

Neville, unfortunately XXL is the largest size he can get.

Darth, I have confirmed your order and added them to the first post.

Jasku, yes these are authentic from what I saw for myself and what he told me, and if ya don't like them for some reason you can return them to me, and I'll refund you. Have added yours to the list as well.

4 down, 6 more to go :p

Amaresh, Sorry for the delayed request.
But cut my order down to one, and make it XXL.
I'll take the John Terry one for now.
I doubt the Barca one will be real cos the "Real" Barcelona jersey has the anthem written on the inside and so if you spot a Barcelona jersey with the anthem written on inside (See attached image) do inform me and I'll take it for sure. So until I confirm that it is real I will just stick with the John Terry XXL.

Heres my order for now:
John Terry, Chelsea FC, Number 26, XXL, Home, Short Sleeves.

Sorry for the late change in order. Hope you understand :).

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 145
Darth, these do in fact have the Barca anthem. I asked him to send me a pic of the Barca jersey in stock with him, and you can compare it with the image on Kitbag.

IMG_2257.JPG

Kitbag
prd_maxzoom_barca-45136_1.jpg

hi..i also want a lampard - chelsea -home jersey... L size...
Also i can't c the pics u put up..sorry .. new on TE...!!!

Is he importing from Kitbag??
If they are genuine then add Gudjohnsen one too, and make it XXL.

Eidur Gudjohnsen Barcelona FC Number 7 Home Long Sleeves XXL.
That completes my 2 orders :D.

AFAIK these are not ENTIRELY Genuine but almost genuine ones imported from Singapore. I have Bayern Away, Chelsea Away 2003/04, Man Utd home 03/04 and AC Milan 03/04 Home and the quality of those is good, and the quality of these should be good as well :).

Amaresh: For now I'd like to order both as XXL, but if the size is big, can I change it for a smaller one??

Darthcoder said:
Amaresh: For now I'd like to order both as XXL, but if the size is big, can I change it for a smaller one??

No, Sorry. Thats not possible. Once ordered cant revert back as stock is ordered what asked for.

-Raghav

coolraghav is the dealer for this??@_@.

Ok Amaresh, I'll take both XXL, Please edit the first post to reflect the XXL thingy.Thanks :).

@Darth :Hehe, no not from Kitbag. Most probably from SE Asia as you said. But yeah, wherever he's getting them from, seems to be a pretty good source.

As for replacement, can not guarantee it as it is subject to the availability of the stock with him as most of these will be ordered I'm guessing.

Have updated the post with the confirmed orders.

Hi

Asked a few friends. Can you give me the availability of the following ?

Van Der Sar - ManU - Home/Away - Medium

Deco - Chelsea - Away - Medium

Higuain - R. Madrid - Away - Large

Deco and Higuain should be available, will need to ask regarding the availability of Van Der Sar since that's a different kit.

@Amaresh - Cool. Actually any Goalie would do. Vandersar, Cech, lehmann etc.

BTW , any chance of getting sweats or jackets ? Also , till when are you planning on keeping this open ? As i feel the deal is good, and will be asking my college and hostel mates, can get around 10-20 from there. If you can continue after this lot that is.

Thanks buddy, and just to stress I want the half sleeves Jersey, and if I like the jersey, I can order some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back