IC - Authentic Football Jerseys - Rs 1000/- + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there are no other sizes over XXL.

Phoenix, jackets, sweatshirts and other accessories like caps should be available too, if you can PM me what exactly you're looking for I will confirm the details regarding their pricing and availability for you.

I am going to be placing the order for the first lot as soon as we get 10 orders and if everything works out smoothly then I'd have no issues conducting further rounds.

Jasku you can order more if you like, when I place the order for the 2nd lot, no problem.

I can get the same stuff for Rs. 800+shipping from my contact. Will find out which ones are avilable and let you guys know (most of them should be). I'll post pictures of the ones I've bought from him over the years by tonight.

Cool. Will ask my more Football crazy friends what they need and will PM ya. Will start collecting names for the jerseys though. I think 3-4 already confirmed. Now on to putting up a notice in the hostel board :)

Shipping should be approx 200-300 for 10 shirts right ?

^^ Should be less if you take the weight into consideration...

Also I want the liverpool one, although even Spain wont be a bad idea:p

I am interested in a Messi Barca / Argentina and Kaka AC Milan shirt. Let me know if you can arrange for one of these. I am more than willing to pay 2K for the two jerseys :)

Forgot to mention - The sizes are short sleeves L (Asian) for the messi shirt, long sleeve L for the Kaka T shirt :) ... I am in on the deal !

Also, these are original club colors I hope ... like red and black for Milan

Aces, I don't have any much experience with handling shipments and stuff, so my estimate could be on the higher side. I will find out though. Which courier do you guys recommend ?

Mallik, do you want Messi Barca or Argentina ?

As these are clothes, fragility is not the question, so you dont need to take the best and most expensive couriers etc. DTDC should be good enough ask them the rates, also do enquire at your local post office for speedpost rates :)

i wud also like to buy a chelsea sweatshirt/jacket if available at an affordable price...can u enquire for d same as well.

Amaresh :

Here's my confirmed order

(1) CHELSEA (HOME) - TERRY No.26 - XXL

(2) MANCHESTER UNITED (HOME) - RONALDO No.7 - XL

One friend of mine is interested if any of these players jerseys are available :

(1) Hargreaves

(2) Rafael

(3) Berbatov

Let me know which one is available from these 3 and I will confirm the order for the 3rd jersey.

Ship to : Mumbai.

When will these be shipped to us ?

@ravi : Chelsea jacket can be ordered. He says his supplier is out of sweatshirts at the moment. The jacket is priced at Rs 1850/-

@Gr1M : Order noted. Only Berbatov is available from the 3 that you listed.

I'll be passing on the order to him tomorrow, and it should take upto a week max for him to get the items. As soon as I get them, I'll forward you the payment details and ship them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back