IC: Creative EP 630

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmano

Adept
Title says it all.
Me and saiyan planning to start a GO for creative ep 630 again :eek:hyeah:
Before we could approach the distributor, we would like to Know the number of people interested in the earphones. More the number, better.

Interested members so far

sri_rng
mh09ad5578
greenhorn - 2
Nikhil
varkey
Mugen_Power
shashank_re
Vince
raj404
archish - 2
ultimabasher
Clank - 3 (white)
clown_abhi
sushantV
chiron
delguy19
Blugene - 2
Deus Ex Machina - 2
random2
Price will be around Rs. 850 excluding shipping
Final Price will be confirmed only after we talk to the distributor. (For that we need to know how many earphones are needed, thats why this thread)
PS: Please Post here only if you are really interested to buy. Save rest of the stories for other threads in General Section.

We are not sellers here. We are only organising a Group Order for the benefit of fellow members. This is only for the peolple genuinely interested to buy but could not source one.

We are not making a living out of this. Guys Keep this in mind.

shashank_re said:
Dude you need to lower the price.May be around 700 will do

Sir, If you can get it for Rs. 700 why dont you start a GO.

We are not marketing here anything, nor earning any profit. You are talking as if we are selling it.(in fact, for the last GO, I have put petrol to my car to go to distributor several times, have spent my time. Saiyan has packed and sent everything spending his time. We dont earn anything by starting a GO)
Please keep your lowballing to Market threads.

Count me in as well. But i guess the prices can be lowered more. I have seen people on the net, getting this stuff in odd 700 bucks.

No low balling meant here....just that this thinghas got cheaper.

And what about the shipping details ? I am from gurgaon.

I may buy two after seeing the final price but for the nonce, add just one for me.

sushantV said:
Count me in as well. But i guess the prices can be lowered more. I have seen people on the net, getting this stuff in odd 700 bucks.

I may buy two after seeing the final price but for the nonce, add just one for me.

you can get it for 500 bucks even...but those will be fakes

sushantV said:

Give me the source, from where people got it for 700 rs or 650 rs as you mentioned in the other thread, so that I can try to negotiate with the distributor for cheaper price.
Even in ebay, you pay 1000 rs for a fake one.

As for as I know, 832 rs is the cheapest price we were able to get in the past.

Shipping, you are supposed to pay at actuals.

Techtree.com India > Product Categories > Headsets > Creative > EP 630 : User review

watch this, and the comments there.

This was m review, when i bought it from Pallika Bazaar, Delhi in 950 bucks.

(Ignore the sources ....i didnt buy it from ebay....perhaps a mistake there...may be techtree knows.)

And that was a year ago....i gifted it to my cousin who is abroad now....so wanted one for me again....

Techtree.com India > Product Categories > Headphones > Creative > EP-630 : User Review by Rahulrulez

See this as well....

@gmano.....dude you are at chennai...why dont u try the richie street.....as was mentioned by the guy in the link in my previous post ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back