[IC] Dell LED Monitors - Imported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Will wait for the price. Please do update as soon as possible. I am holding off my purchase till this. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375881135][/DOUBLEPOST]Any updates???

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
s2440l isnt IPS but VA, between TN and IPS.
if you are into gaming, your current monitor is great.
but if you want colour specific works with photography and compostions, go with 27 incher, which is IPS and you will love the screen real estate/
Oh sorry ! I meant S2740L :)

I am not 100% sure about warranty thing. My source says it carries warranty. To confirm it I talked with dell customer care in chat ; they said you can claim warranty easily if you transfer the service tag from dubai to indian.

Problem is, you cannot quote this when the display is conked and the assistance from Dell is sought. The customer care representative may have responded this way but unless you have it in writing (mail i.e.), one cannot trust this as a valid proof. A risky affair IYAM.

why? any specific reason.
just bought s2240l from snapdeal, looks awe.
will get 27' once op post the price.

I wanted to get a display like 2 days back. This may take some more time. My brother doesn't want to wait. So will order a Benq 27" from ebay. that is some type of VA panel.

Oh sorry ! I meant S2740L :)
thats what i meant.
27' with 1080p kinda great for movies but not for professional work, IMO, low ppi. kinda sucks.[DOUBLEPOST=1375886474][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wanted to get a display like 2 days back. This may take some more time. My brother doesn't want to wait. So will order a Benq 27" from ebay. that is some type of VA panel.
okay, whats the price?
and post some snap after you receive the monitor, if possible a mini review.

How is S2740L & S2440L ones for Bluray movies and Photographs?
s2740l is way better than s2440l.
the only downside of 27' is low ppi.
they should atlest upgraded to 1440p but remember this is a budget (S)tudio monitors from dell.

will post a mini review of s2240l which i got yesterday.

Okay guys here is the update.
The price is 16K. Bad pricing according to me for the S2740L. Still anyone interested then Make a list.

A small good news for people interested in the budget monitor S2440L , which is also brilliant (based on the low price) now will cost 9K for an order of 10 or more. So do update anyone who is 100% interested.

I'm still in for the 27" monitor. How much will it cost shipped to Bangalore? Can you update on the warranty please?

How much will be the shipping to trivandrum, Kerala?

How soon u can deliver the item?

If u can deliver the item in a week and shipping is not more...will take 2.

Also if in for a 24" if you can ship to mysore after 23 this month. Let me know.

Last edited:
thats what i meant.
27' with 1080p kinda great for movies but not for professional work, IMO, low ppi. kinda sucks.[DOUBLEPOST=1375886474][/DOUBLEPOST]
okay, whats the price?
and post some snap after you receive the monitor, if possible a mini review.
Its around 19.9k...

Can you source a U231x / U241X ips monitor from your source? How much will I have to pay for them?

How much will be the shipping to trivandrum, Kerala?

How soon u can deliver the item?

If u can deliver the item in a week and shipping is not more...will take 2.

Also if in for a 24" if you can ship to mysore after 23 this month. Let me know.
Can ship the 24" this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back