IC : Dell XPS and Inspiron Laptops

Shakensoul

Skilled
Anyone interested in Dell XPS and Inspiron laptops at discounted price, please PM me with the configuration from the Dell site. This will be brand new shipped from factory.

Please do not PM me just for the sake of getting an idea of the price, only genuine buyers interested in the deal PM. The discount will be reasonable, please note...reasonable, don't expect too much :bleh:
Please note: This is with certain limitations. :) And this is a limited period, limited quantity offer :eek:hyeah:

Anyone interested in ordering has to make full payment through cash deposit/online transfer to my bank account after which the laptop will be ordered and shipped directly from Dell to your address.

Important update:

Please read the first post clearly before posting or PM'ing for quote. As I mentioned, do not PM me just to inquire about the price to compare with the local market/dealer price. Some configs have been posted with prices so please check those configs to get an idea of the approximate discount. If someone can get a better deal locally, please do not PM me. I am not a Dell salesman and I am not trying to make a living out of this deals, so please try to refrain from bargaining/negotiating with the prices. Thanks for reading.

Dude i know i pm u but right now my budget had been seriously hampered by some new purchase i made recently so couldnt go for a lappy right now.....i hope u dont mind that....and sorry again...actually i needed for animation related stuff so couldnt do much jugar in it also

Dell Inspiron 1525

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T5450
1.66 GHz, 2MB Cache, 667 MHz FSB
Genuine Windows Vista(TM) Home Premium - with AERO experience
Dell(TM) PC-Restore
15.4" Widescreen WXGA (1280x800) TFT Display
Jet Black Color with Matte Finish
Integrated 2.0 mega pixel web cam
2GB (2 X 1024MB) 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM
160GB SATA Hard Drive
Hard Drive Partition, Primary Size 40GB in C Drive, Remainder in D Drive
Internal 8X DVD+/-RW Combination Drive with dual layer write capabilities
Intel(R) Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945 Dual Band 802.11a/g 54Mbps Wireless Mini Card
Integrated Stereo Sound
Dell(TM) Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module
6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
DELL Large Nylon Case
65W AC Adapter
No Floppy Drive
1 Year Complete Cover

Price Rs. 35.3k

Higher the config, more discount is possible.

Is it available on the Indian site ? I guess onlly the XPS M1530 and M1330 is available, you can only order what is available on the site.

Back