(IC) Galaxy S4, iphone 5, BB Bold 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Poga. Please confirm the Samsung S4 model. I'm down for one or maybe even two if it's the Octa core

Mugen_power, please specify iP5 or S4.
I had a word with the dealer. He says his next lot has been shipped and expected shortly. Keeping my fingers crossed for the prices. I shall confirm the specifications (eg quadcore or octacore, warranty status, carrier brandings) once I see the pieces myself as no use speculating.:mad:

I had a word with the dealer. He says his next lot has been shipped and expected shortly. Keeping my fingers crossed for the prices. I shall confirm the specifications (eg quadcore or octacore, warranty status, carrier brandings) once I see the pieces myself as no use speculating.:mad:

How long may it take? Days/weeks?

Hey Poga,

I am not able to decide now. I will confirm once you post all above mentioned details along with final prices.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Poga, can you confirm that there will no proof of purchase for this from the dealer? Is this a grey market phone then or is it sourced from US or UK?
If there will be proof of purchase for this then we can use that for warranty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back