IC : GO for Verbatim DvD+R Local Mumbai Group Order

Guys. See #[member='200mph'] cannot commit till the end of this month and from the end of this month i will be very busy.

So incase the deal happens i will be able to get the pickup done by the 2nd week of june.

I Am not backing out but i cannot get the pickup done in the intermediate time.

So if its fine to hold on to my order till 2nd week of june please do ,else count me out.

Hello #[member='aman.pitbull']

Count me in also for the around 25~30 x DVD+R DL or 50~60 x DVD+R MIJs, but I'll confirm the same after the pricing has been decided upon.

Thanks.
<

Guys just came to know that 200mph is from Delhi
crazyeyes.gif
, I was planning to meet up personally, check all the stuff and then distribute it all to Mumbai peeps. But now all that is not possible. Shipping and handling costs will kill his pricing anyway.

I think we should proceed with the order locally what do you guys suggest ?

Hmm, the delhi thing might still work. He already said he's ready to work out some discount, so if that negates the shipping cost then why not? Personally i'd be happy with something equivalent to dvdstoredelhi's old rates (total). No harm in looking at another source though...

Shipping will kill the old rates, apart from that OLD STOCK is not as good as new, dvd media is susceptible to UV radiation too. Shipping might shatter some cases too.

Thats why this was supposed to be a local deal.

Guys just came to know that 200mph is from Delhi
crazyeyes.gif
, I was planning to meet up personally, check all the stuff and then distribute it all to Mumbai peeps. But now all that is not possible. Shipping and handling costs will kill his pricing anyway.

I think we should proceed with the order locally what do you guys suggest ?

I think we should at the least get the quotes locally as well as from 200mph (only if some buyer from Delhi is willing to check their condition properly and post some pics if possible as 200mph could be busy after touching down in India).

After getting both the quotes we could take a call from which source to get by weighing in all the facts & figures.
<

Shipping will kill the old rates, apart from that OLD STOCK is not as good as new, dvd media is susceptible to UV radiation too. Shipping might shatter some cases too.

Thats why this was supposed to be a local deal.

What if the rates are equivalent to dvdstore's i.e. spindle+shipping? Don't see why that isn't possible especially since 200mph said he will give at discounted rates. And what on earth is this whole old stock funda? After burning, we'll be keeping the dvds for a few years maybe? Unless maybe 200mph is storing the spindles on the terrace of his building!
tongu23e.gif

It's not like we have too many options, i say we go for the easiest and quickest one, as long as total price to end buyer doesn't exceed dvdstore's old (in stock) rates.

p.s. I have a friend who flies down from gurgaon every 2 weeks or so, but since we all know how our airlines are, i'm not sure how many spindles he can practically carry.

Guys finalize the quantities and all those waiting please put your name in too, I'm getting a final quote.

As of now the total quantity that people have shown interest to buy is > 500.

If possible you can get a quote for 500/750/1000 DVD+R or 250/375/500 DVD+R DL

After the per piece cost is given, all members can give an exact quantity that they would like to buy as well as other members who have been waiting to commit the quantity can do so, thereby lowering the per piece cost further.
<

Hi, one try looking back in the past i have done enough go's etc.. they are just lying in with me as waste. seriously for me its just clearing space in my house and nothing else. these are MIJ that am sure off.

Hi, one try looking back in the past i have done enough go's etc.. they are just lying in with me as waste. seriously for me its just clearing space in my house and nothing else. these are MIJ that am sure off.

Ok, we are interested in completing the deal but you have to reply to my PM.

well i am from delhi and can take whole lot from 200mph and ship it to you guys. What do you have to say? I might take 40-50 dvds if the pricing is superb

One small doubt. How do you identify whether it is a MIJ or MIS without ripping and using software. any indication on the spindle or on plastic wrapping.

My cuz has one spindle lying and it says Made in Japan in the cover along the spindle. Is it the one?

If u see the spindle properly then you can see from where it is made.

check this pic

[attachment=13445:IMG_20120427_0940431.jpg]

Attachments

• IMG_20120427_0940431.jpg
    IMG_20120427_0940431.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 95
Yes, there u have the DVD-R spindle. Then I am taking my cuz unused spindle for free.
ohyeah.gif
Many thanks for the help Naveen.

Anyway if the GO has shipping options then might buy a few for my frens.

I've ~3 extra spindle case if we get packs of 100 in bulk I'll arrange them accordingly in the 50 spindles pack.

Shipping will be possible but at extra cost, payment will have to be made before hand.

Verbatim media made in India is not that bad but the one made in Japan/Taiwan/Singapore are better, the spindle itself is different in case of the MIJ and the top -inner inserted leaflet mentions the manufacturing factory details. You also need a good DVD-RW that gives good quality burns.

Back