IC : Heatsink Lapping Kit

Ha Ha I'm the only one who clicked on the "I'm interested" button but my name's not on the list. I think that button is the least used feature here on TE.

Anyways, PM me your deets and I shall xfer the money ASAP.

m4w said:
Ha Ha I'm the only one who clicked on the "I'm interested" button but my name's not on the list. I think that button is the least used feature here on TE.

Anyways, PM me your deets and I shall xfer the money ASAP.

whoops, sorr bout that :lol: you should have posted here or PMed me :)

money, well later :p just not now :p

OK.

This is my second GO here, my first one bombed like hell. People payed for stuff, they never got it. I felt bad after that, and i vowed i nevr let anything like that happen. Hence this delay :)

I'll send my details once I get the stuff. Hope members will stop asking me this question. It is saturday and its final.

You can get it on saturday itself, will be there for the weekend...
EDIT : Small Update. Called up my contact, he says he's now transferred to bangalore lol. So will get all papers except for 600 in bangalore, the 600 is avail @ mysore.
BTW, if anyone wants Meguiars stuff, let me know. He deals in them as well.
I'll be closing the GO bit early, ummm tomorrow? If i meet him will get the sheets, then you people can send me money.

SunnyBoi said:
You can get it on saturday itself, will be there for the weekend...
EDIT : Small Update. Called up my contact, he says he's now transferred to bangalore lol. So will get all papers except for 600 in bangalore, the 600 is avail @ mysore.
BTW, if anyone wants Meguiars stuff, let me know. He deals in them as well.
I'll be closing the GO bit early, ummm tomorrow? If i meet him will get the sheets, then you people can send me money.

What's this Meguiars stuff ? Cant open the link in office :p

oops, i meant wax polish :p

there is a wonderful polish, goes by the name of "Mothers billet polish". I have a tin of it, and it says on the top "The very best metal polish in the world" and I haev no doubts whatsoever of its abilities :)

Maybe you can get KMD to do a GO for it :p

Okay, goods are ehre.

DSC02018.JPG

Will send PM to everyone with details. Got a bad headache, ahd to ride 60KMs in bloody blore traffic :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Three changes :

1. No 1000, got 1200 instead. better choice than getting 1000 anyway :p

2. Most of the papers are of Norton make, couldn't get Matador sheets except for 800.

3. Got 3M instead of cartier 600 sheets.

SunnyBoi said:
Okay, goods are ehre.

DSC02018.JPG

Will send PM to everyone with details. Got a bad headache, ahd to ride 60KMs in bloody blore traffic :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Three changes :

1. No 1000, got 1200 instead. better choice than getting 1000 anyway :p

2. Most of the papers are of Norton make, couldn't get Matador sheets except for 800.

3. Got 3M instead of cartier 600 sheets.

Are your 3 toes part of the deal ? :p

Back